The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Mentalism's a joke (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
LOL that was a good one Munger. Your English is not too bad. If anyone has a problem with it, tell them to speak your language.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Munger you are correct on the name
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
I don't get any of these jokes. Just kidding, not only do I get them, but I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO POST THEM. How's that for being mentely insane, I mean a mentel freak, I mean a guy who knows stuff
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
I knew you would say that. No I didn't! Yes I did! Please excuse me while I go outside and beat myself up.
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
While wolfie is outside changing his mind hopefully he'll remeber to put it back in.
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
Here's a good one for the mentalist:

"Knock knock".
If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

Dutchco is about to put out some new Ebook: DUTCHCO. Get 'em while you can.
bnadworn
View Profile
Regular user
Western New York
131 Posts

Profile of bnadworn
Seen on a bumper sticker: If you are a telepath think "Honk"

From a newspaper ad: There will be a meeting of the ESP club. For more information please call.

Olga went to the local psychic in the hope of contacting her dearly departed grandmother. The psychic's eyelids fluttered, her voice warbled, her hands floated up above the table, and she started moaning.

Eventually, a coherent voice emanated, saying, "Granddaughter? Are you there?"

Olga, wide-eyed and on the edge of her seat, answered, "Grandmother? Is that you?"

"Yes, granddaughter, it's me."

"It's really, really you, Grandmother?" Olga repeated.

"Yes, it's really me, granddaughter."

Olga looked puzzled, "You're sure it's you, Grandmother?"

"Yes, granddaughter, I'm sure it's me."

She paused for a moment then said, "Grandmother, I have just one question for you."

"Anything, my child."

"Grandmother, when did you learn to speak English?"

A husband stepped on one of those penny scales that tell you your fortune and weight, and dropped in a coin.

"Listen to this," he said to his wife, showing her a small, white card. "It says I'm energetic, bright, resourceful and a great husband."

"Yeah," his wife nodded, "and it has your weight wrong, too."
"They say the hand is quicker than the eye but I won't believe it until I see it."
dyddanwy
View Profile
Regular user
Chester. UK
108 Posts

Profile of dyddanwy
Bnadworn,

I could almost hear John Edwards voice in your post above. LOL. I like the Bumper sticker too.
Thanks
JD
~ ~
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
"Reading some people's minds is like trying to mow grass on a sidewalk.
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Some people believe in telekinesis, I prefer my telekinephews ! Smile

Mike
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
We mentalist is a lot like Lawyer....we lie, we steal, we cheat and we got paid!
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2579 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
I had a latex brain, (Not in my head.. it was a prop) and wrote a few 'comedy club' gags for it that I never got round to performing.

one was, "last night I picked a girl up in a bar took her back to my place we f***ed each others brains out.... and these are hers!

Another equally as gross was the idea of filling the hollow latex brain with water and sqirting it out the handy hole in the back of it while saying,
"Here's quick impression of me last night.....pi**ed out my brains"

Neal
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
Eric Lott
View Profile
New user
Michigan
85 Posts

Profile of Eric Lott
Did you hear about the midget psychic who robbed a bank? The headline in the morning paper was:

Small Medium at Large

This isn't really a joke, but one routine I do is kind of mental magic. I ask the spectator, "Do you believe in mind reading?" If the answer is yes, then you say "Ahh, you must be married too." Or if the answer is no, you can say "Would you tell that to my wife."
Eric Lott
View Profile
New user
Michigan
85 Posts

Profile of Eric Lott
Another one I've used is when choosing a spectator, say "Is there anyone in the audience who would like to have their mind read?" After looking around a second or two, find some guy in the back and say something like "Sir, I'm quite sure you don't everyone knowing what you're thinking."
brilliant
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of brilliant
I only took up reading minds becasue it was cheaper than The New Yorker.

"Ok," says the Great Randi in his deep sonerous voice as the TV lights glare down on him, "for one million dollars, read my mind..."
The mentalist shuffles to the microphone, closes his eyes and concentrates. Finally he starts mumbling, "ha! This is money for old rope, expose a few wackos, collect my pay cheque, get my face on TV and... ****... did he just... no... ****... he's saying what I'm... but... oh ****ty **** ****, gotta shut him up... where the hell am I going to get a million bucks, fu..."
The Great Randi suddenly takes the microphone, smiling. "Thank you, thank you. But the word I was thinking of was,'House'".
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17128 Posts

Profile of joseph
"Five dollars for one question!" said the woman to the fortune teller.
"That's very expensive, isn't it?"
"Next!" ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Mentalism's a joke (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL