The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Bill Goldman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dogwood86
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
124 Posts

Profile of dogwood86
Any thoughts on Bill Goldman's manuscript, 'Bits and Pieces'? Good, Bad, Ferocious?

Nathan
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1235 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Not sure if there have been any new buyers, but the older comments are found in and were negative:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=110

Brian
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Bits and pieces might not be that good, but his new stuff is totally awesome !!! Boomerang, One for the Money, and Moneky in the Middle all ROCK !!! Smile
Dr. Zordas
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Dr. Zordas
I have just watched an on-line demo of 'One for The Money' and figured it out in less than 20 secs.

Is it really as good as they say? And more importantly, do I have to pay Mr. Goldman anything for using it now? Smile

Dr. Zordas
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1521 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
It IS that good. Some people find it hard to think like a layman but think of the EFFECT. It's a miracle.
And yes, Billy, you should pay the creator for his work.
Boat
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Boat
I saw Bob King do Monkey in the Middle a few years ago at a convention and was amazed. In fact I saw him do it several times and still didn't know how he did it. Then he actually gave me a clue --- and I still wasn't sure.

So that's definitely one that is good!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Bill Goldman (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL