The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I'm "In" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shade
View Profile
New user
Utah
31 Posts

Profile of Shade
Lets see. I heard about this forum, through a few magicians. So far, it seems like a huge community and lots of help. Let get down to me.
Name: Mason Vanderwood
Magic got into me at age: 6
I specialize in: Cards/Closeup
I am weak in: Coins (Learning.)
I have expirience in the following:
Restaraunt Walkaround, Kids Show, Closeup, Small Stage.
Thats all you really need to and want to know about me.
-Shade
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Welcome my friend.

Good to see you finally arrive!
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Shade,
Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 14.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey Mason,
Glad to have you aboard. I started doing magic around the same age as you. I quit for a few years. Im 20 years old now and have been doing magic for at least 5 years now. It is something that I never ever want to quit doing. Perhaps after I get married I will allow the wife some attention. (I'm kidding, I love my fiance. I wouldn't put anything in front of her.)

I have a strong appreciation for card magic, manipulation, coin magic, misdirection. Let me know if you ever need help with your coin magic techniques. I can point you in the right directions.

Take care and enjoy The Magic Café!

Brian Proctor
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I'm "In" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL