The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Spider Backdrop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sammy
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Sammy
Hey all, I'm thinkning about investing in a Spider Backdrop. I was wondering if any of you guys have any experience with it. How relible is it? Will it last a long time? Does it work well for smaller events where you need a backdrop? All replies are appriciated!!!
Sammy
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
The word on the street is it is the best. A little step in price but in the end worth it. I could be mistaken but that is what I have heard. Good luck.

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
mak
View Profile
New user
Spain
17 Posts

Profile of mak
My life changed since I bought the spider backdrop. Becareful if want to use it in OUTDOORS STAGES.The wind would break your prop easily. For indoors and out doors without wind, its perfect.
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
I hope it changed for the better :O)

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2220 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I've had mine since 1997. I bought it at the FISM in Dresden. I use it every weekend and it still is working except for some occasional minor repairs like slight bents and rings getting broken. The main reason for these minor repairs is that my assistants hang too many costumes on it. So don't hang too heavy things on it. The curtains are great, wrinkle free and long lasting. Another advise is not to use this outdoors.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Ihave both the larger one and the smaller one. The are great!! I really enjoy setting them up infront of the person who hired me. It really looks cool and professinal you set them up.

There is black cloth that goes behind the curtain. You want to make sure you get this cloth. It will block light from coming through the curtain. If you don't have the cloth and there is a light behind the curtain it will show through.

Ken
Sammy
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Sammy
Thanks everyone for all your help! I appriciate you sharing your ideas and experiences with it!
Sammy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Spider Backdrop (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL