The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » My extensive review of Easy to Master Money Miracles 1, 2, and 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
This is my first review ever, so hopefully it will be as complete as possible. I wanted to cover these DVDs to help anyone who is thinking about buying them, so hopefully this will be helpful to all who read it.

VOLUME 1:

41 Cent Miracle:
Effect: 41 cents are shown: a quarter, a buffalo nickel, a penny and a dime. He tells a story of his grandfather. 3 of the coins dissapear, then reapear- then the quarter turns into a candy charm.
Rating: This is definately not my favorite effect. It's more of a story telling trick than a "stun the audience" trick. It's ok, but it does require a gimmick (that most magicians most likely have anyway) and it just did not stike me as especially amazing when I saw it. Overall I'd give it a 3/10

Continuous Production:
Effect: Michael produces a number of coins 1 at a time under a handkerchief and puts them away into his pocket. He goes on to produce a jumbo coin and several credit cards.
Rating: I didn't care for this trick when I first saw it, but it has grown on me a bit. I think my problem here (and with many other effects on this series) is that the only coin magic I had seen before this was "On the Spot" - Greg Wilson. "Toll Free" is basically a better version of this same trick without using a handkerchief. For what the effect is though, I'd give it a 6/10

Credit Card Quickie:
Effect: A great follow up to the credit card production. The magician "accidently" breaks off a corner of the credit card (can even be a borrowed credit card), shows the corner, then magically restores it.
Rating: I liked this one although it was not quite as convincing as I had thought it would be. The fact that it can be done impromptu is a definate plus though. 8/10

Bent Penny Transpositon:
Effect: A dime in the specator's hand changes places with a penny in the magicians hand. The magician offers to do it again, but he is unable- because the specator is holding the penny too tightly- so tightly in fact, that the spectator has bent the penny.
Rating: Pretty standard transpositon. Similar to "questionable trick" (on the spot) The bent penny is straight out of Bobo's modern coin magic. It definately creates a surprise ending though. 8/10

Hornswoggled:
Effect: Magician tells a story of how he went to the bank to get change for a 20. He counts 3 5s and 5 1s out loud clearly and fairly. Then he says he got in his car and counted them again. Now he only counts 19 total. The story continues until he counts 20 again, then only 15. At the end he comes up with 19 dollars again, but wait- since he is a magician, he just waves one hand over the other and with a snap, he produces 4 quarters to make a total of 20 dollars!
Rating: I was amazed when I saw this the first time. I thought it must be some kind of false count sleight that would help me with tricks in the future, only to learn that there is a gimmick that must be constructed leaving it totally unexaminable and not impromtu. Bummer. 5/10

Snappy:
Effect: The standard matrix effect (4 coins 4 cards- all coins join together under one card one at a time) until the last coin when they are revealed to be back in their original positions.
Rating: Also requires a gimmick be made, but if I remember correctly, this effect can be examinable at the end. Nice effect, but I like the original matrix- although this would be great after doing the original once first. 7/10

Michael's Matrix
Effect: The matrix effect with 4 coins but only two cards
Rating: Very cool. I really liked it. The only thing I don't like is that by the 4th coin, if you're really watching, you can figure out the method. When it's the same method over and over, it makes it easier to catch. 8/10

Star Warp:
Effect: If you've seen card warp- this is the same effect taken to the next level- a card is folded face inward inside a bill. It visually turns face outward as it is pushed through the bill!
Rating: One of my favorite effects in the series! I LOVE IT! The great thing in my opinion is that you can push the card though and show the WHOLE LENGTH has turned face up which was not possible in card warp. very deceptive, very convincing. My only complaint is hey, why do you need to push a card through a dollar bill in order for it to turn inside out- in other words what does the dollar have to do with the trick. When I think of some good patter to make an explanation for this, the trick will be perfect- granted you can do it wil a regular piece of paper, but hey, this is easy to master MONEY miracles, not PAPER miracles. 10/10

Incredible Coins Across:
Effect: 3 coins travel from your hand to the specators open palm by pulling on the spectators thumb.
Rating: I was not convinced. This trick seems unbelievably obvious to me and again I prefer Greg Wilson's "Quick Silver" which is similar in some ways. I don't care for it- on a side note, I must say, I've heard some good things about this trick since I wrote the review. I've never actually tried this on a real person, as it just seemed to obvious to me. Also, upon reviewing the DVD, it also teaches the move Han Ping Chien which is a great move to learn. Maybe the trick is better on an audience than I might think. For these reasons, I'll give it a 6/10

Hanging Coins:
Effect: 4 coins are turned invisible and hung on invisible "sky hooks" only to be grabbed out of the air and made visible again
Rating: Again, the handling just was not convincing to me. It wasn't even that I tried to catch him, it was simply that it didn't even look like he was doing what he said he was doing. (Another side note: Since I wrote this review, I've also heard good things about this effect. Maybe I'm missing something here. Ever after re-reviewing the DVD, I was not convinced.) 2/10

BONUS EFFECT:
Cash Back:
Effect: Michael tells of how he got his jacket back from the dry cleaners and they left a dollar in his pocket and something pinned to the back of his jacket. He turns around and points to the now empty spot where something was pinned. He takes the dollar and has a specator read off the serial numbers as he writes them down on a piece of paper. He takes the dollar and very visually turns into a piece of folded paper. He unfolds it and it says "inspected by #23" He says "That's odd, that is exactly what was on my back. As he turns around, you see the dollar pinned to his back. A spectator takes it off and reads the serial numbers off it. They match
Rating: Absolutely incredible effect- probably the best on this whole DVD, but the setup is brutal- and that is an understatement. It you have the time and material for the setup, this trick is incredible- for a one time show. No restaraunt walkaround. Because of the heavy setup, I give this a 7/10. If it hadn't been for the setup, it would be an 11.

VOLUME 2:

Shadow Coins:
Effect: 4 coins magically assemble together just by the magician waving his hands over them
Rating: Definately a cool effect and it can be done with or without a gimmick. The only complaint here (hopefully I'm not giving too much away here) is that he says it can be done on any soft surface, but for me the noise gives it away- perhaps I'm doing something wrong... 8/10

BeSwitched:
Effect: A $5 and a $1 swich places first in the magician's hands then a spectators.
Rating: Pretty clever, but again, requires a gimmick be made which detracts from the examinability, but the bill they are holding can be examined. 6/10

Coin Flurry & Jumbo Production:
Effect: Magician does some typical coin slight of hand (make coin appear, then disappear, pull it out the elbows, blow it out the nose, push it through the material in his pants, etc) then he takes his hand and when he slides it over the coin, it turns into a jumbo coin!
Rating: The first part was pretty typical stuff. The through the pant leg and the jumbo coin was amazing looking. A good over all routine. 7/10

Sensory Control:
Effect: The magician expains that to do magic, you don't need fast hands, you just need to control the audiences senses. So he takes the jumbo coin, and puts it under the spectaors palm down hand. They can feel the coin, but he does it again and by just touching a part in her lower arm, she can't feel the coin anymore. Not only that, but she can't see the coin either. When he release her arm, she can once again feel and see...ahh
Rating: Pretty good effect an well perfomed considering it was done with a jumbo coin. Not my favorite effect, but decent nonetheless. 7/10

Cross of India:
Effect: 3 coins in each hand. One at a time, all 6 end up in one hand just by making the myserious "cross of india" by crossing hand over hand.
Rating. This trick really fooled me. Looking back, it's so obvious, but by the time the move actually takes place, the spectator is convinced that the magic has already happened. It's more phsycological than anything, but hey, isn't most magic? 9/10

Copper Silver Transpo:
Effect: A copper and Silver coin change places in the magicians and spectartors hands.
Rating: Not much to say here. Very standard. It's an amazing effect, but since the meathod was so standard, I wan't impressed, so I really shouldn't even rate this one. However, since this is a review, I will rate it based on what the average spectator would think of it and that would probably get a 8 or 9/10

Sonic Squeeze:
Effect: 4 coins are produced by simply using an "invisible grain of salt" from the table
Rating: Very beautiful production. Very convincing 9/10

The 4 Coin Roll Down
Effect: A 4 coin flourish
Rating: Very nice if you like flourishes. I woudn't call it "easy to master" though.... oh well, I think he kind of put the explaination in as an after thought anyway. 8/10

Coins Through Table:
Effect: 3 coins pass through the table one at a time
Rating: Again, straight out of Bobo's Modern Coin Magic (although method may be slightly different) Pretty good effect. Difficult to catch the method and can be done impromptu- all things I like 8/10

Coins Through Table Kicker:
Effect: The 3 coins go back up through the table to join the one that was still there
Rating: Very clever and a very strong finisher to Coins throuigh table. Unexpected and clever meathod 9/10

The $2 Bill Tear:
Effect: A $2 Bill is folded up and torn into 2 $1s- which are both shown front and back with no sign of the $2 bill. Then they are folded up and restored back into a $2 Bill
Rating: This effect is incredible and one of my favorites. It is one of the few that is worth making the gimmick for (in my opinion) although since it DOES have a gimmick and is therefore not examinable in the least, it needs a low rating, but since the trick is so so darn good, it still gets a 9/10

Expansion of Texture:
Effect: Coin through hankercheif effect. One coin travels through, then the second travels through and is left in a specators hands that was holding the handkerchief.
Rating: Good for coin through handkerchief effect although all these kinds of effects tend to seem the same to me. 7/10

BONUS EFFECT:
Self-Folding Bill:
Effect: Just like it sounds, the Bill Folds itself up in the magicians hand.
Rating: Not impromptu and obviously requires a gimmick, but it could be done in a restarurant walk around setting as it does easily reset itself. 7/10

Volume 3:

Coins Through Silk:
Effect: Yet another coins through handkerchief routine, only this time, the handkerchief is transparent which adds a whole new twist on things. This is done with 3 coins, one at a time, very VISUALLY traveling through the material
Rating: I don't know where I'm going to find a silk like that, but if I do, it's an effect worth doing 8/10

Dining on Dollars
Effect: The magician explains he has a bad habit of eating the faces out of dollar bills. He tears the face out of the bill and begins to eat it and clearly shows the hole where the face used to be, but with just a pull on the dollar, it magically restores itself.
Rating: I knew this trick before I got the DVD, but it is nonetheless a great effect and very convincing! (I like to do it spitting the face back into the dollar- David Blaine Style as in bite out of quarter- even though I'm not a huge David Blaine fan) It can be done totally impromptu and if you do it how Ammar does it, you can hand the dollar out. 10/10

Flying eagles:
Effect: Very similar to "Cross of India" with 6 coins, 3 in each hand traveling over one at a time, until there are 6 in one hand, but for the 6th coin, it travels from the magicians hand the the spectators.
Rating: Again, since it is the same method repeated, it gets easy to figure out, but the end it very nice when 6 coins arrive in the spectators hands then only 5 were put there. 7/10

$5 and $1
Effect: a $5 bill is folded inside a $1 bill. The 5 passes through the 1, then with a rub on the leg it becomes the 1 and the 1 the 5, the the same thing happens again, then the 5 is now put in the pocket. The 1 becomes the 5 again and the 1 is in the pocket. They are folded inside eachother again. The 5 passes though the 1 and as this happens, it also becomes a 5.
Rating: Kind of a confusing trick (not as confusing as my description though.) I did not find it partincularly convincing, there is a gimmick to be made and it is not examinable. 5/10

Coin from pen Cap
Effect: Michael says he got a quarter as a rebate from the pen. He shows how they got it inside the pen. He puts it in his fist and pushes the pen through is fist. He opens his fist to show it empty. He removes the cap from the pen, gives it a shake and out comes the quarter
Rating: Pretty clever effect. I was genuinely fooled when he "put the quarter back into the pen" but not as fooled when it "came out of the cap"
Totally impromptu and no gimmicks here 7/10

Chocolate Coin
Effect: The magician shows a quarter which can be examined before and after the effect. He says "it looks real doesn't it?... but it's actually a chocolate coin." He peels back a layer of foil to reveal the chocolate inside. He puts the foil back on and the quarter looks normal once again.
Rating: I was astounded by this effect. Michael kind of down played it in the explaination as almost being just a gag or a joke, but I found this to be a great effect! I had no idea how it was done especially because there is obviously no coin switch and it was incredibly clean looking. It could be that it's an old move that I just have no encountered until now, but even so, I give this trick (due to not being completely impromtu) a 9/10

E-Z Money
Effect: Michael explains that it is convenient being a magician because when he travels, all he needs to take is not money, but magazines! That's right, pieces of cut up magazines in the shape of bills. All pieces are shown cleanly front and back, but when folded in half, and quickly re-oped with a flick of the hand, they visually become currency! Each and every denomination is shown cleanly front and back when finally it is turned right back into magazine shreddings.
Rating: I LOVE this effect. It is so visual and so clever. Not only that, but you could use this for making $1 dollar bills turn visually into 100 dollar bill if you like. I think it would look even better than Hundy 500, but I don't have that trick, so I could be off on that. Even so, it is an amazing effect. My only complaint again, is that you need to construct a gimmick and it is not examiable at the end (although I suppose you could make it examinable if you're a clever magician) 9/10

The 10,000 Grains of Salt:
Effect: A bunch of salt (10,000 grains to be exact) is poured into a rolled up borrowed bill and completely vanishes, only to return again to finish off the trick
Rating: I didn't think this was that good of an effect. It uses a gimmick which you probalby have if you've done a lot of magic, but I just don't think it's really that amazing. 4/10

BONUS EFFECT:
Bill to Nut:
Effect: Two bills are borrowed and both are torn in half. One half from each bill are put inside a handkerchief and set inside a glass while the other two halfs remain with the spectators. The the magician takes out a bag of peanuts and breaks one open and hands the nuts out, then he allows a specator to mix the nuts around and pick out any nut out of the whole bag. He reveals that in place of the dollar bill in the handkerchief is now actually two of the nuts from inside a peanut shell "and that could only mean one thing" he says. He breaks open the chosen peanut to reveal that there are two halves of two bills inside. he takes them and matches them up with the bills to show that they are the same bills. Not only that, but he takes them, and puts them back inside the handkerchief and restores them and gives them back to the spectators!!
Rating: This effect is absolutely astounding, but due to the pretty extensive setup, I prefer "Counterfeit Money- Bill to Lemmon" from Bill Malone On the Loose. 8.5/10

EXTRA BONUS:
Bill to Impossible Location:
The is one of my favorite things on all the DVDs. It's not so much an effect as it is breaking down the 3 parts of a "Bill to impossible location" effect.
1. The vanish, change, or desruction of the Bill
2. The identifying mark of the bill to verify that it is the same bill
3. The impossible location itself.
Michael goes through many meathods, many effects and ideas including vanishing bills, burning bills, changing bills into other items like candy, gum, etc, and also various methods of confirming the bill with a signature, or torn corner and a few impossible locations including in a pack of certs or a pack of gum, unopened lifesavers, or a lemon. This stuff in my opinion is very valuable because it's not really a trick, but ideas to come up with your own tricks!

So let's recap:
I like the easy to master series, but if you're looking for some good easy to master effects, stick with easy to master card miracles. They are up to volume 9 now. Notice the money miracles only went up to 3. There is probably a reason for that. I may be a bit biased as well though. Coin magic does not amaze me near as much as card magic. The effects on these DVDs for what they are are pretty good. I like the fact that it's not only coins. It's coins, bills, credit cards and other stuff thrown in there as well. One thing and this may be a detail that most people don't care about- but I thought the audience was so BORING! Now, this could be because I just got finished watching the On the Loose series with Bill Malone, where the audience is almost overly into the tricks, but in ETMMM, the audience just never seems to be into it. Even on ETMCM, the audience was a bit more lively. Oh well, with that being said, that makes another point: before I got these, I had just gotten On the Spot and On the Loose 1, 2, and 4. Perhaps ETMMM was a step down from those video sets as they are some of the best. Maybe these DVD's were even 2 steps down. The quality is good, but every trick that is really amazing requires some kind of gimmick (usually made out of money which puts you out a couple of bucks for each of these effects) and it is not examinable at the end. So I realize I'm starting to babble here, but here is my point. If you do shows and have time to set stuff up and have money to make some gimmicks, you're going to find some good stuff in these DVDs. They would be good for shows or even restauraunt walkaround. However, if you are used to your friends just saying "show me a trick" or going out and being ready to do some impromptu stuff at a moment's notice, go for On The Spot, or even On the Loose if you carry around cards and have access to a table. I'd love to hear what others thought of these DVDs. Overall I give the whole set a 6.5/10- Not the best ever, but definately slightly above average
saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
Stannmaple wrote:
"However, if you are used to your friends just saying "show me a trick" or going out and being ready to do some impromptu stuff at a moment's notice, go for On The Spot, or even On the Loose if you carry around cards and have access to a table. "

First, How can you qualify the material on "On The Loose" impromptu??? If you need cards and a table!!!

"I'd love to hear what others thought of these DVDs. Overall I give the whole set a 6.5/10- Not the best ever, but definately slightly above average "

I guess, we will have to agree to disagree (that is fine with me), as these DVDs are worth more than a 6.5/10.

About the routine Hornswoggled you wrote:
"...only to learn that there is a gimmick that must be constructed leaving it totally unexaminable and not impromPtu. Bummer. 5/10"

So what if it is not impromptu? Is this your only criteria when you judge an effect??? If so please tell the readers at the beginning, because they might miss on a lot. A lot of effects were not designed/created for impromtu settings, and are considered classics in magic, as there are many performing venues in magic, and impromptu is only one of them. Hornswoggled is a very good parlor routine.

Maybe you should mention it at the beginning that you are inclined toward impromptu material (see: Dining on Dollars). There is no problem with that, as long as you make it clear in your review.

Then you gave only a:
"6/10 for Incredible Coins Across.
Rating: I was not convinced. This trick seems unbelievably obvious to me"

Who cares if it is obvious to you, of course you are a magician!!!

Maybe the problem is this:
"I've never actually tried this on a real person..."

How can you rate material if you haven't tried it yourself MANY TIMES??? (this is like judging a book by its cover...)

"Maybe the trick is better on an audience than I might think."

You bet it is!!! Have you, by any chance, read David Copperfield's introduction in Michael Ammar's book???

I guess not, or else you would have at the very leas/t tried this routine on laymen before judging it, as the final coin is as close to real magic as it gets! I know, I was on the receiving end of this routine before I learned it myself, and I know that if I can give other people the same feeling I had when I saw that last coin, that they will also react in wonderful ways. It IS incredible.

You also wrote that Flying Eagles was "easy to figure out" (again; for you the magician or for the laymend???) I do not think David Roth would still have this routine in his PERFORMING repertoire if it was that easy to figure out, in fact he even did it on national TV!!!

and then about Daryl's "Cross of India" you say:
"This trick really fooled me. Looking back, it's so obvious, but by the time the move actually takes place, the spectator is convinced that the magic has already happened. It's more phsycological than anything, but hey, isn't most magic? 9/10"

So then you agree that "obvious" (for us magician) is not really such a bad thing!

As for the 41 Cent Miracle routine, you have to keep in mind that it is not always the effect (or the method) that audience remembers the most, and that presentation plays a very important part in magic, because this is a very good routine.

While I have perfrom it only on a few occasions myself, one of my friends has been performing this routine for quite some time, and he never fails to get a good reaction.

Of course you have to choose your material according to your audiences, and make sure it is properly routined and structured into your whole act in order to get the maximum impact from it.

and when you wrote "was pretty typical stuff" (Coin Flurry & Jumbo Production), and "It's an amazing effect (copper/silver transposition), but since the meathod was so standard, I wan't impressed, so I really shouldn't even rate this one".
I guess you missed the point of this series, as it contains CLASSICS of money magic, so of course they will seem typical for you since you are a magician, but they are not considered classics for nothing, they have all survived the test of time (although I admit that some routines are not that old compared to others, but still). So you (as a magician) were not really impressed, but this is not a series about "magician foolers" but rather about classics of magic that have a very good reputation for astonishing laymen.

"However, since this is a review, I will rate it based on what the average spectator would think of it and that would probably get a 8 or 9/10"

Now we agree!!! Smile
As it is the Laymen's reactions that count.

for coins through silk you wrote"
"I don't know where I'm going to find a silk like that, but if I do, it's an effect worth doing "

Have you tried magic shops! ;-)

"so hopefully this (review) will be helpful to all who read it. "

Well, yes and no. Although I appreciate the fact that you were honest when you said you never performed the routines for laymen. And also you stated that: "Coin magic does not amaze me near as much as card magic". So that also helps us see where you are coming from with some of your comments/rating.

And you also mention and compare this serie with Bill Malone's On The Loose serie, which I think is totally different, as you cannot compare apples and oranges.

Please do not take my comments personally, I simply wanted to make other people aware of 'the other side of the coin' (pun intended) before they made their final decision about this serie.

Anyways, I think it is wise to get more than one person`s opinions before taking such a decision.

my very personal 2 cents.

Again, thanks for your review. Smile

Gotta go...

Ronnie Lemieux
Montreal
Canada
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
Hey Ronnie,
I wasn't trying to get anyone so worked up over it. I was just trying to write a review of my opinions. That's what they were- opinions- nothing more, nothing less. I agree that I should have first stated that part of my ratings were for examinability and use/ or non use of a gimmick. These things are important to me in my situation, but I do mostly impromptu magic. I always carry around a deck of cards and usually have a table/surface nearby, so Bill Malone's stuff works better for me. I'm sorry if I didn't do the DVDs justice. It's probably just my own personality, and mixed with my normal working environment. I think I prefered Bill Malones stuff and even Easy to Master Card Miracles because it was able to fool me- and I know quite a bit about card magic whereas the Easy to Master Money Miracles didn't fool me near as much and I don't know a lot about coin/money magic. So, for everyone else who reads the review, consider your situation that you are used to performing magic in and take my opinions for what they are worth as well as Saturnin's opinions as both will hopefully be valuable. Thanks
saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
Hi Stannmaple.

"I wasn't trying to get anyone so worked up over it"

Don't worry, I was not "worked up" over nothing, I just wanted to add my opinions to your review, so the other people could have more than one side of it, that's all. Smile

Cheers!!!

Ronnie Lemieux
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
The preparation wasn't so much my issue as much as the examinablitiy. You can see that the only time I mentioned the preparation, was in "cash back" which is a killer effect. If you have the resources and time for the preparation, and you're doing a show- go for it, but if you own the tapes, you understand that this could only be done once (unless you can sneak away to the bathroom with the correct materials to setup again) but the issue the rest of the material was examinablity. I work in settings where this is very important. I don't mind a little setup before hand if things are examinable. I thought I was really clear in the recap that this would be good material for a retaurant walkaround or especially shows where people won't get the opportunity to examine what you're doing. Even if it wasn't clear, I definately made it clear in my next post that the environment I'm used to is doing magic where people have the opportunity to examine things. The review is my opions that fit my environment. Obviously some effects that won't work for me will work for others, or Ammar wouldn't have put them on these DVDs right? In the future, anyone who has questions regarding any of these effects or my opinions on them, instead of respond with sarcasm, feel free to post the questions or pm me and I'll be happy to respond. After all this is "magicians HELPING magicians right?" I hope the review was helpful as well as what Saturnin had to say. If there are any other questions about it, feel free to write either of us as we both (I think) have the DVD set. Thanks
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Thanks buddy ! Great Job ! Smile
Magic Dave
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Magic Dave
Not everything has to be examinable. You just need experience and will learn how to control your audiences.
stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
It's been almost a year since I wrote this review and I just got an PM from someone who read it. So, that must mean that there are still some people who read this review. I hope the descriptions are helpful, but after reading through it again, I would alter a couple of things if I were to write it over.
I think it was a matter of what I was expecting and what the set really was. I was looking for powerful magic with money that I could do at a moment's notice. At the time, I really hadn't done any shows and only performed impromptu "show me a trick" kind of magic. I realize now, how valuable this stuff can be in a show setting. I now do $2 bill tear all the time and nobody has yet asked me to see the $2 bill even in closeup or walkaround situations. I will be doing EZ money as soon as I get enough cash to put into it. And I think I'm going to make a "chocolate coin" when I get done typing this. The bottom line is, although I still feel some of the effects were just mediocre, there is definately material here for a working proffesional. I hope this review continues to help people.
Dann
Mago Gregorio
View Profile
Elite user
Paris, France
473 Posts

Profile of Mago Gregorio
Yes it helps, and I totally agree with your 1st review. Not as great as ETMCM, but worth to work on it...
Smile Smile Smile
enigmaticmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle
313 Posts

Profile of enigmaticmagic
Try using the strike vanish with a pen. Then doing the coin from pen cap, Then vanish it again with the pen cap, Ditch the coing. And do that vanish with pens (Umm, The one gregory wilson does in recapped...)
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
You out a lot of thought into the review. I don't agree with how some things were rated, but that's just my opinion. Shadow Coins, to me, is a 10, for example.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » My extensive review of Easy to Master Money Miracles 1, 2, and 3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.4 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL