The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi - its tingling in my head (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mertz
View Profile
New user
germany
1 Post

Profile of mertz
Hi und greetings from germany Smile

I read this forum a month or so and new decided 2 join. I'm interested in magic since years, practiced in my youth, lose sight of it some years and started again Smile I'm mostly interested in card stuff and things I can do before a small crowd at a table.
right now I'm workin` with difficult adolescents and started 2 show 'em card tricks and they r mostly excited. one of em said: "oh kewl, its tingling in my head if ya show this stuff, i´ve 2 ponder and that's great ..."
ok, also one of em said: "oh, I don't like card tricks, its cheatin` and we are not allowed to cheat!" ;-) ok, at least my work regarding social behaviour had a positive effect ;-)
so, what more? as I said i´m lovin card stuff and try 2 develop own effects with the knowledge I learn. I think next time i´ll show a prediction with a deck of cards and my photo handy ;-)

so I look forward to the magically exchange at this board Smile

alex
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Hello and Welcome to the Café ! Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Mertz,
You have a nice introduction. Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 14.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Hi,

nice to have you here! I´m also from Germany (Würzburg, Bavaria), but I study "Commercial Law" in London at the moment (until July 2005).

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi - its tingling in my head (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL