The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Dollar bill?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Attitude
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Attitude
I am looking for some good tricks that I can do close-up/wark-around with a dollar??
stevebraley
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of stevebraley
Try Mismade Bill - There are several different methods depending on whether you want to use TT or allow examination.
Lance Pierce
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Profile of Lance Pierce
The Bill Change is good. Try this:

Reach in the air and produce a one-dollar bill. Let the audience examine it. Fold it and change it to a hundred. Then fold it and make it vanish. Full circle.

TCR

Oh, I forgot to mention that you can also do a torn and restored bill, Card Warp, a fairly direct production and vanish of a bill, Roger Klause's "Miser's Cornucopia," where ten dimes come out of a bill, produce a silk from a bill (and make it vanish back into the bill), float a bill, mentally divine the serial number on a bill, do the Michael Weber effect where the bill changes places with a five that's folded into a finger ring (Life Savers), etc., etc., etc.

Was there a particular direction in which you wanted to go?

TCR
Kardenni
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando Florida
116 Posts

Profile of Kardenni
Check out Jim Pace Gags video it has some pretty cool improv bill penatrations.
One where you stick your finger through the bill and its returned with no hole then another with a napkin and pen.
get it at http://www.whiterabbitmagic.net !
Smile
pwagorn
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of pwagorn
card warp is great with a dollar bill
Chris A.
View Profile
Inner circle
AKA Chris A.
1123 Posts

Profile of Chris A.
Try "misled" or "pen through anything" for some nice clean penetrations.
AKA Chris A.
Keepin' the Funk Alive
DoctorAmazo
View Profile
Special user
Florida
643 Posts

Profile of DoctorAmazo
I'm partial to "Smilin' George". It's best done with a borrowed bill.
James Washer
View Profile
New user
Alabama
95 Posts

Profile of James Washer
check out the visibill video
flourish dude
View Profile
Inner circle
from ? But I know where I am going!
1195 Posts

Profile of flourish dude
Sankey has a good routine with a dollar with 4 holes punched into it. Also Diamond Jim has a Happy birthday dollar. Check out
The best of sankey 1-4
Pocket full of miracles Diamond Jim
Both are GREAT resources
Nothing of the same will bring any change, take action today!
Just taking a step, is a step in the right direction because when you stop working, your dream dies.
www.magicalmemories.us
steve proescher
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia Beach
147 Posts

Profile of steve proescher
Magic of Jeff McBride vid has a nice torn and restored bill on it. Easy to learn and do.
sleightly_impressive
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of sleightly_impressive
Cig thru bill is a favorite of mine. As is cig-o-bill. Also, even though people have seen it a bunch, using the ITR with a bill always gets good reactions.

SI Smile
GregB
View Profile
New user
Devon, Southwest UK
45 Posts

Profile of GregB
Sorry, I'm not quite sure about the card warp with a bill? Would they see it switch sides - is that so noticable? (I'm from the UK - don't know exactly what a bill looks like)

Also, you'd have to damage a bill I guess, and in the UK it would become VERY expensive Smile

Oh also, probably more of a card trick than a bill trick, but have you seen Lee Asher's
"That's a Wrap"?
www.E-magictrick.com - 40+ downloadable teaching vids.
mike4dice
View Profile
New user
Randolph, NJ
84 Posts

Profile of mike4dice
Quote:
On 2002-08-08 14:07, flourish dude wrote:
Sankey has a good routine with a dollar with 4 holes punched into it.

Thanks for the reminder about Sankey's routine with the 4 holes. I saw him do it in a lecture awhile back, but completely forgot about it!

mike Smile
"Talents are best nurtured in solitude; but character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world." - Goethe
Bascomb Grecian
View Profile
Loyal user
Redding, Ca.
202 Posts

Profile of Bascomb Grecian
I regularly use the Klause Bill Switch from Encore 2-Ammar.

Use a one-hundred in the "TT" and borrow a one. I have tried all the other denominations and mis-made bills. It is very surprising to me that the hundred gets a better reaction, but it is true.

Bascomb
Welcome to The Magic Cafe'!
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
Greg,

ha, no not actually warp the bill, use the bill as the "warper". Thats the way I learned to do it, but I really prefer cards.

Jakks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Dollar bill?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL