We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » What magic do you keep in your wallet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
JesseMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Oxnard, CA
124 Posts

Profile of JesseMagic
Well...I always have at least 1000 dollars in my wallet (just playing).
I carry a Goshman Coin Purse where I keep my 3 halfs and half shell for an in the hand spectator, 3 Fly and Folding Coin (for Coin in Bottle/Bite a Coin), and in my wallet I'll put a dime and penny. Smile
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1424 Posts

Profile of Jared
Nothing in my wallet because I don't like the bulkiness. Monday through Thursday I just carry a quarter shell and keep a deck of cards in my car.

On weekends that I'm not performing, typically a Copper/Silver set or similar and I might wear a thread reel depending upon the weather conditions. My credit cards get transferred to Greg Wilson's 'Stockholder'.

-Jared
jmmagic
View Profile
New user
New Hampshire
70 Posts

Profile of jmmagic
I carry

Kolossal Killer
Hornswoggled

Joe
mrlavaboy
View Profile
New user
Indpls
94 Posts

Profile of mrlavaboy
In my wallet I have money (very little), business cards, and 52 on 1 card, medical/dental cards, etc. I do carry a coin purse as well. In it I have my usual change as well as hopping halves, spiked nickle (for fun), S & S. I always carry a couple of half dollars (more for me than anything). I like to practice whilst at work.

andy
Phred
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Phred
Kolossal Killer
Jenest's Magiccard
Ty Argo
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
525 Posts

Profile of Ty Argo
Mis-made bill for a switch, Impossible Dream (two $1.00's to a $2.00 to a $5.00), MagiCard, twist-ties, and two cards (each in their own tiny baggy for a Paul Green effect). It's a thick wallet.

Also some unsolicited praise...Paul Green's lecture notes are inexpensive and will teach you some great strolling, impromptu, close-up magic. His ID in the Café is "PaulGreen".
Dyslexics UNTIE!!
nostromo
View Profile
New user
Pensacola, Fla
79 Posts

Profile of nostromo
For me, it's a couple of cards wrapped with with IT, poster putty and Magician's Wax sandwiched between them, a 'Bank of Denmark' credit card, some blank business cards with checkmarks (excuse me, do you take checks?) and musical notes (excuse me, that guy over there wanted me to give you this note). And being a married guy with kids, more teller receipts than cash.
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Quote:
Also some unsolicited praise...Paul Green's lecture notes are inexpensive and will teach you some great strolling, impromptu, close-up magic. His ID in the Café is "PaulGreen".

Thanks very much for the comments. I will be lecturing, performing, and just having a good time at the upcoming SAM Convention. Make sure you say "Hello!"

Regards,

Paul Green Smile Smile Smile
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
Ok, I usually have cargo pants, so it's not as bulky as you think Smile

Jiggernaut with 2 olives and 2 corks
1 cork in special holder I made for 3 cork finish.
3 Sponge Balls, Sanada gimmick, Thumbtip, and String for Ring and String.
Ring.
SortQuik for my hands.
New Bicycle deck, double backer, double facer, new in card guard.
Old worn deck from Harrah's that I practice with so when I perform my bicycle cards are good.

Bunch of change, 3 halfs 1 english penny
Color Monte, Ultimate 3 card monte, 3inch giant penny.

Uh...a diamond cut silk, sharpie.... I think that is about it.

I know, its too much but, hehe, I don't mind I just leave it in my pockets.

EDIT: I just noticed this thread was about WALLETS, in which case I don't have one Smile

-MacGyver
PS I also have to say how great Paul Green is, his video on the classic force has helped me IMMENSELY!
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Quote:
PS I also have to say how great Paul Green is, his video on the classic force has helped me IMMENSELY!

Thanks so much!

Regards,

Paul Smile Smile Smile
SOHartist
View Profile
Loyal user
Ft. Myers, Florida
211 Posts

Profile of SOHartist
I usually don't carry anything in my wallet, but since I have big pockets I sometimes have the bite-out quarter, normal deck of cards, all different coins and my Very Wild.
Sohartist Smile
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1783 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
My wallet is a BKM wallet within that I have Kollosal KIller, Reality Twister 21st century card transpo, Oh & now a paperclipped card & two rubberbands.
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1280 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
I always keep my real mans wallet with B'wave in the wallet. I also normally have some rubber bands around my wallet. Last but not least five 50 cent pieces.
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Well, let's see...

Magician's Credit Card, some business cards, identification, a 52-on-1 (back is the Ace of Spades) and a Queen of Hearts.

In front pocket, a coin purse with a mismade bill and a TT. Outside of the purse, 6 half dollars, 1 King George English penny and a TT.

And a dozed rubber bands on my left wrist. 2 finger rings (my wedding ring and a ring on my right hand as well), one of which is sometimes ised for an effect with a broken rubber band.

Back pocket (right side), a jumbo brass Chinese coin.

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
magicandmore
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of magicandmore
I always carry a Credit Card Fraud, Hopping Half, and two George Bush $2 bills. Oh, and business cards, of course.
D. Patrick Thomas - Magic & More
1-877-MAGIC-10 x5051
dpt@magic-more.com

www.magic-more.com
Bong780
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
172 Posts

Profile of Bong780
I carry a few halves and an English penny, a packet trick wallet (Twisted Sister and Color Monte), two rubberbands and business cards.
Gregory57
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of Gregory57
  • Kolossal Killer
  • Goldman's Mental Yarn
  • A real shrunken dollar bill
  • 52 on 1 card
  • Michael Sibbernsen's Mindreading George
  • Richard Sander's Trick Photography I.D. Card
  • Last but not least, spare business card predictions for David Harkey's Mind's Eye
Cliff Gregory Wollin
j.g.sager
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of j.g.sager
I carry a lot of dust in my wallet. HA! No, just cigarette thru quarter, gimmicked dime and penny, match from anywhere, and my I.B.M. membership card…

and a picture of my son.
Smile
malini
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of malini
Usually, I carry 'B'wave' and 'Another Blooming Card Trick' in my fire wallet...

and a couple of 260Q balloons...

-malini

;)
bigchuck
View Profile
Veteran user
Nothing clever has ever been said in my
400 Posts

Profile of bigchuck
I carry 3 or 4 cards with a folded bill set up for Dr. Strangetrick, and one card as a force card, I have some rubber bands wrapped around one of my credit cards, 3 quarters and a silver dollar and I usually have my halves (4 or 5) and maybe 2 English pennies (if I'm feeling sassy) in a coin purse or in a 'special box' somewhere on me.

It's amazing how many strong effects you can pull out of such a tiny container like a wallet. Smile

It's amazing how many strong effects you can pull out of such a tiny container like a wallet.
"The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact
mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows. - Frank Zappa"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » What magic do you keep in your wallet? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL