The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Jeff Mash from California (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Hello everyone...

It's great to be here. Let's see, a little bit about myself.

I'm 28, married, and have a baby daughter on the way in November. I've recently gotten back into magic, and it literally consumes my every thought. Well, aside from the occassional fixation with beer and sex. But you get the idea.

Aside from magic, I run a pretty demented humor site which is catered more toward immature adults than anything else (see my profile for URL....I don't know policy rules about posting non-magic related sites). It was mentioned on TV and radio a bunch of times, and my goal is to slowly incoporate magic into the theme. After all, humor and magic go hand in hand. Both make people feel good inside, and the combination of the two can be positively devastating.

Currently, I'm working with Lee Asher on a few things, and he's been an inspiration to me (along with many of you veteran magicians in the Café who I've grown to love while lurking in the darkness).

If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask. Otherwise, I look forward to being a part of your online community.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jeff,
Welcome to the Café and we are glad that you have returned to magic ( this is the expected outcome in everycase...)The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 14.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Welcome! Magic is a different art so we most have devotion in it..
Just PM me if you need any help..

Have fun in magic! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Jeff Mash from California (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL