The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Andrew mane tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
MagicRabbit77
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of MagicRabbit77
I was going to get bodymorphin, touching sky, shock effects, and ghostbills. I have never purchesd any andrew mane trick and was wondering if they are worth the money.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Why don't you use the search engine here and find the many discussions on Andrew Mayne's products? They have been discussed quite frequently here.

"Worth the money?" That is relative to the subject and his taste in the material. We all have different taste buds, bud!
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
If body effcts are what you're talking about, then he's good in body effects. You'll never go wrong with his products..Smile try searching this forum too..
what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
Shock FX and Ghost bills are incredible. Touching Sky is cool, but probably has stuff you already know, and there is only one I think I will ever use. Body Morphin is cool, but some of the stuff needs a towel, or a trench coat. But I highly recomend all of his stuff!

Brian
The great Sandwich!
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
His ghost bills are supposed to be incredible
MagicRabbit77
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of MagicRabbit77
Thanks, and I was wondering about the touching sky. I think the best one would be airborne is that trure or is it bad (obvious)?And what r the details
adamjames
View Profile
Loyal user
England
205 Posts

Profile of adamjames
Ghost Bills is really good....a quick impropmtu effect with borrowed bills.
Josh Allens
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
188 Posts

Profile of Josh Allens
Im another big fan of Ghost Bills. It looks great and its 100% impromptu. I have Touching the Sky but I don't really like it.
what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
Touching sky is a nice little book. Okay, but not amazing. The broom flight is awesome, using only a broom and a towel.

Brian
The great Sandwich!
dengez
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
245 Posts

Profile of dengez
Ghost bills is cool simple inexpensive and amazing...definately worth a buy...
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
I like his production of a bowling ball.. cool trick! Smile
what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
I loved Illusionbook too. All his stuff is great.

Brian
The great Sandwich!
MagicRabbit77
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of MagicRabbit77
Just by watching the demo on shock effects I have figured out the pencil thru cheek. Smile
dengez
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
245 Posts

Profile of dengez
Pencil through cheek doesn't deserve to be in that video...a three year old can figure out that trick...
Magicmatt1982
View Profile
Loyal user
Southeren IL
295 Posts

Profile of Magicmatt1982
I am hooked on his stuff. I just the plans for the spector cabnit and it is tottally worth the money
TricksDaniel
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola,FL
248 Posts

Profile of TricksDaniel
I own facelifter, illusion f/x, light storm, ghost bills, 50 ways to make money with magic, touching sky, and arm buster all written by Andrew Mayne. I highly recommend anything he puts out.
Owner DC_ILLUSIONS
ace216
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of ace216
I like touching the sky. it is not very practical(at least for me) but I like it.
SOHartist
View Profile
Loyal user
Ft. Myers, Florida
211 Posts

Profile of SOHartist
Does the one levitation effect wear you can like sit 6' in the air take a lot of setup? and is it only for stage. I forget, but somewhere I heard that some one did this in a restaurant as he was waiting for his food or something.
any replies would be greatly appreciated,
Mike
TricksDaniel
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola,FL
248 Posts

Profile of TricksDaniel
It's in Touching Sky if it's the one I think your talking about. No it doesn't take a whole lot of set up and it's not only for the stage. You could do it in someones living room. As far as in a restaurant, you would have to have a chair by a wall, a large sheet, and that little special something. I've done it 7 times in the past year and only once did someone say they knew how it was done. That person was also a magican. Act it out when you perform it. Hope this helps.
Owner DC_ILLUSIONS
what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
I thought pencil thru cheek was pretty lame too, but it fools people surprisingly. I didn't think it would.

Brian
The great Sandwich!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Andrew mane tricks (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL