The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Question about cockatiels (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

enigmatic aura
View Profile
New user
glitter of neutrons, protons, electrons
50 Posts

Profile of enigmatic aura
I was wondering how your experience with a cockatiel has been. I'm planning on getting a bird and I've heard great things of cockatiels. Has anyone had any bad experiences with one?

Lance
Beauty of poetic magic...

Poetry isn't written to be analyzed. It is meant to inspire without reason; to touch without understanding.
- Nicholas Sparks
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2220 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I have an albino cockatiel. I trained him to fly back to me. I used to produce him from a special dove harness. They are very intelligent, loving and talkative.
Good Luck!
Lou
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
PyroJeffNic
View Profile
Regular user
Alberta, Canada
161 Posts

Profile of PyroJeffNic
I have 4 cockateils. Like any other animal you have to work with them. I have 2 that are fingertame and a breeding pair. The finger tame ones fly back to me and have vocabs of up to 10 words. They are great pets. Try and get a handfed thought because that makes taming 100 times easier... I would know.

Jeff
retrostylemagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Question about cockatiels (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL