The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from philly! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eliakim19
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Eliakim19
Hello,
my name is Daahoud Asante and I'm from Philadelphia.I have been studying magic for about 7 years seriously.I enjoy mostly card magic,but my interest also includes coins and mentalism.I really enjoy this forum, and I think it is THE best on the web.I am also looking for fellow magi in the philly area who would like to meet for maybe weekly or bi-weekly "sessions".I also would like info on area clubs that I could join.Some of my favorite artist are Paul Harris,Sankey, Bro. Hamman,Lee Asher,Shoot Otagawa....actually I could list pretty much everyone but those are a few! thanks guys for reading and I hope this gives you a little insight.
Justin S E Hardy
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Justin S E Hardy
Welcome to The Magic Café sorry but I cannot help you about any questions above but good luck on the forum.
Aron Devin
View Profile
New user
Chattanooga, TN
78 Posts

Profile of Aron Devin
Welcome Daahoud. Can't help you with your question either but I do know there are some great magic minds in the Philly area. Mark De Souza is one. He used to come to the King of Prussia Mall and show tricks to a friend of mine who worked a magic kiosk there. If you ever see anyone who remembers "Lord Death", that is me. I used to throw cards about 60 -70 feet into the air inside the mall to try and get customers to come over to the booth. Welcome again.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Daahoud,
Welcome here and enjoy the Café. I can not help you for I am far but feel free to drop if you ever come close to me.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 14.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Welcome! Magic is a different art so we most have devotion in it..
Just PM me if you need any help..

Have fun in magic! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from philly! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL