The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Pierced weight lifting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
Here here!

Also we gotta hang out, It's weird I met so many faces at the gathering, but never really had enough time to hang out. Then again I was also dreading that 30 hour drive back home.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Ouch! 30 hours!! The Gathering is an awesome event, Franco puts together a spectacular group of performers, fanatics and the like. The first time I met him was at a tattoo convo in Reading PA where he had me on the bill. I met Harley Newman, Ses Carny, Tyler Fyre, Angelika, and many more for the first time at that one... and I've been e-mailing and board-posting with all of them for so long prior to that. You'll be sure to see me there, Matt... performing the inconceivable!

TGN
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Wonderful! By the way, I'm on the bill too this year and I was just wondering if Franco happened to mention to you who else was going to be performing? (He hasn't to me but I'm always curious).

By the way! I just got an email from Dan Meyer this morning and Guinness made it official that the Big Swallow in 2002 was a world record for the "Most people sword swallowing simultaneously"! I just thought that since many of those following this string are probably sideshow buffs that they might be interested.

By the way, FacadeTheStiltBoy... 30 hours?!?! ***, now that's dedication!
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
Yeah I rode up with my mentor Crispy from the Crispy Family Carnival, they came up from Denver, slept over at my place for a bit while I wired up the hitch carrier on his truck and drove like hell to get to the gathering. (**** road construction and low speed limits).

(they are about another 500 miles west of me (8 hours)
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Crispy is a great guy. I haven't seen him in about a year though (I hear that he finally got down sword swallowing! He was working at it a hell of a long time and I was glad to hear that it finally happened for him). Next time you talk to him do me a favor and tell him that I said hello.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Pierced weight lifting (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL