The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Just dodged a bullet... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

awfulawful
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
19 Posts

Profile of awfulawful
So last night I was packing my case up for a kids show, and I tossed what I thought was my 20th Century Silks in. A little while later, I was cleaning up the mess I had made, and I see my 20th Century Silks lying on my desk. Certain I had already packed it, I went back to my case to see what was in there. It was, in fact, Panty Raid. That could have been embarrassing.
stu-di-doo
View Profile
Regular user
Cumbria, UK
160 Posts

Profile of stu-di-doo
Excuse my ignorance but what is "Panty Raid"?

Thanks...I hope

Stu Di Doo
Bill Scarlett
View Profile
Veteran user
Vermont
366 Posts

Profile of Bill Scarlett
I'm guessing it's a variation on the brassiere trick.

In any case, a children's magician probably shouldn't even own a trick called "Panty Raid". For that matter, why would someone perform that for adults either??
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1787 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
Actually Bill I would have no problem performing panty raid for a group of friends, there tends to be an audiance for everything.
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
I agree with Bill! I would NOT do 20th century bra or panty raid in front of adults or children.

...I do it alone it my room....Smile

Just kidding!

I turned up a kid's show where they had had a magician the year before and the teacher of the class said "If you can do that trick with the bra like the other guy did, the kid's will love it!"

go figure!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Just dodged a bullet... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL