The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Faster Than Broadband (and FREE) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
Has anybody come across the new service from JUICE (http://www.4xBroadband.co.uk/ that promises four times the speed of Broadband (and 40 times the speed of dial-up)?

I hsve to admit that I have signed up to see what develops, but I cannot see how they're going to make their money when they will be offering their service for free. So, if anybody has any thoughts on this, I'd love to know!

Thanks,
Mark S. Farrar

Email: [email]MarkFarrar@TheMagicCircle.co.uk[/email]
Web: www.MagicSquaresBook.com, www.RandMPublishing.com, www.TheDailyGoalMachine.com, www.ParvoBuster.com
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
The price you will probably pay is getting a lot of pop-ups and unsolicited e-mails.
Or the service may be free for now but will charge at a later date after you have had a chance to try it out and decide that you like it enough to want to keep it.
You haven't said if you are actually using the product yet. Are you? Does it do what it say's it does?
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
It's still in pre-launch at the moment, which makes it even more worthy of close inspection, so it's a case of wait and see.
Mark S. Farrar

Web: www.MagicSquaresBook.com, www.RandMPublishing.com, www.TheDailyGoalMachine.com, www.ParvoBuster.com
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Just might be the best thing since sliced bread.
Please keep us informed.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
Will do.
Mark S. Farrar

jonesc2ii
View Profile
Loyal user
Oxford, England
235 Posts

Profile of jonesc2ii
Presumably you are 'affiliate mjd9zrg'?
www.ixyl.co.uk/forums - for when you fancy a debate or a quiet chat.
MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
Yes, I am!
Mark S. Farrar

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Faster Than Broadband (and FREE) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL