The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Buyer/seller section? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Is there a section where someone can look to buy/sell an effect or to get help to buy/sell an effect? I'm looking to buy an effect that I can no longer find available. I realize there's e-bay, but I thought this might be a good place to get advice on where to look for hard to find effects. Thank you!
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
Yes, there is such a spot but access to the for sale/wanted area (Let's make a magic deal..) is limited to members who have contributed at least 50 legitmate posts. As for advice, it is here in abundance. Just use the search function and/or find the areas that interest you. Smile

Welcome to the Café!!
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Thank you for your help! That explains why I didn't get any information in the,"Let's make a deal," section.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Buyer/seller section? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL