The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2004 entrée: Jon Allen » » Spectators Don't Exist on DVD? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Jon,
Do you or will you have "Spectator's Don't Exist" available on DVD?
Daniel Faith
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1771 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
Hi Randall,

Funnily enough, I was speaking with Tim Trono at MMS today. There are few other videos lined up ahead of mine but I would hope that in the next few months or so mine will get transfered.

If you can get a petition signed with a few hundred names on it, I'm sure it will bring the release date forward ;-)
Creator of iconic magic that you will want to perform.
The Silent Treatment, The Pain Game, Paragon 3D, Double Back, Destination Box and more.
Available at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1464 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
Let me be another name on the list Smile
It's sad, I don't own a VCR anymore Smile
Logic Defied
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Me too! I have to admit that I wasn't aware of this video unti recently when I read Ken Weber's book, "Maximum Entertainment". In that book he gives the video a rave review. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
I also have been eargerly awaiting the release of this on DVD. Jon had told me on the Café before that it was a possibility, but that's exciting to hear that it is now coming out for sure.
JJP161
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
509 Posts

Profile of JJP161
Please add me to the list, for some reason I can't figure out how to stuff this VHS tape into my laptop for the life of me.

Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2004 entrée: Jon Allen » » Spectators Don't Exist on DVD? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL