The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Dai vernon pic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nwhiteusmc01
View Profile
New user
camp pendleton california
1 Post

Profile of nwhiteusmc01
Does anyone have a real dai vernon pic that I could get a copy of for my collection..i will pay for the copy..thank you

nick white
usmc
nick white
usmc scout sniper
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4883 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Check out Martinka, they may have what yo looking for:

http://www.martinka.com/
Kevin Ram
View Profile
Special user
Travelling through Europe
791 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ram
A while back I came across a website about dai vernon and it showed a pic of him demo-ing seconds.it had otherpics and info.

I think it had something to do with david ben

Does anyone know where this site is as I cant find it

thanks Smile
"Your the Italian stallion" As said by my g/friend
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I have a real pic of Vernon from a lecture/demo at a convention back in the 60's. Not a promo pic or anything, and a couple of friends of mine are shown in the crowd watching. Wish it were signed, like my other ones, but no such luck.

Steve Thomas
Scott Wells
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
953 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
I hesitate to offer it, but I have a disc with dozens and dozens of Dai Vernon photos (mostly JPG black & whites) that have been scanned from books. I have them on a CD and can burn copies for anyone interested.

So, if you want, then I will send you a CD for $5.50 for domestic shipping (write me for foreign rates). To facilitate things, I can accept PayPal payments made to swells4691@aol.com

yours,
Scott Wells
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
Scott Wells
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
953 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Just a little update, I looked at my CD and they are all black and white JPG's and they were scanned from The Vernon Chronicles (about 150 pictures in total).

I have burned four CD's for the first four people interested.

yours,
Scott
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Dai vernon pic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL