The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » What do you do when this happens? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Poison the deck. Or Before you start the trick, 'Don't put them in your mouth an old lady sucked on em all last week.
Matt
amadrigal
View Profile
New user
Bolingbrook IL
79 Posts

Profile of amadrigal
I always let them know moisture effects the cards and it make it easy for me to find because it bends them and have them select a card
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
Harry S Truman (1884 - 1972)
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
2 words:
Tabasco Sauce
cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
I worked in a night club last month.

A Japanese man took a card from my deck, and put it right into a girl's underwear... I was a bit angry, and felt being insulted.....

Finally, I did the Smell the Card trick.
Don't just dream, stay awake and action!
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
581 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Cardfreakhk - depending on the age of the girl it could have been fun to retrieve that card!!!

I used to do a thumbcuff escape. I'd lock someone from the audience in them first with the keyhole facing in toward their body. Then I'd hand them the keys and ask if they could get out. MANY people would try to put the keys in their mouth to unlock the cuffs with their teeth. As the keys were approaching their mouth I'd just say 'You'd be surprised how many mouths those keys have been in!' That line frequently got a laugh depending on the person's reaction.
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1958 Posts

Profile of kregg
Give them a tootsie roll.
POOF!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » What do you do when this happens? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL