We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Line to use when someone walks away (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2770 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I've mentioned this on other threads, but I haven't put it here so.

I changed the hat line. I usually end with Shanghi Shackle and as I'm tied up in the ropes I say;

"My agreement with the city of Providence is that I am allowed to perform magic for tips so long as I do not "solicit funds." So therefore, I will not "solicit funds." I will not tell you that you have to give me money, that would be rude. And I will not beg you to give me money, that would be pathetic. I simply point out that in the city of Providence, tipping is not something done to cows!"

I'm not a maverick. I'm not comfortable deliberately flaunting agreed upon parameters.
I'm luckier than the rest of you in that I don't need to do this for my livelihood but do it because I enjoy performing and making a little on the side while I'm at it.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Line to use when someone walks away (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL