The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Axtells Puppets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Ultimate Magic
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Ultimate Magic
Hi all,

New here so please be gentle.
Just wondering what your thoughts are on Axtell Puppets?
Derek
d.hope
rmoraleta
View Profile
Special user
Philippines
767 Posts

Profile of rmoraleta
Hmm...

I think you posted at the wrong post.

Anyway, Welcome to The Magic Café.
Jimeuax
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Jimeuax
Axtells puppets are probably "The most bang for the buck in the ventriloquial world" ---all the pros and most of the amatuers have them----hope this helps!----cheers!---Jimeuax
Magicusa
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Magicusa
I love them. Can you tell by my picture. They are the best for the money.

I bet you can find some on e-bay.

Emmett
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Hi Derek,

Axtell puppets have a great advantage, that is that the audience generally fall in love with them before you have even said anything.
I use the Axtell Old Story Teller and it brings laughs before I even mention one word, that really puts me ahead of the game.
I can't recommend them highly enough. They look a thousand times better in person than they do on the site as well.
Feel free to have a peek at my site and you'll see how many Axtell puppets I use in my shows (and there are quite a few that aren't on my website yet!)
http://www.sirlaughalot.com.au
Cheers
Billy
Joseph_Then
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of Joseph_Then
For many ventriloquists around the world, Axtell puppets are considered the default puppets.

HIGH quality, easy to handle and is bright. So far none of my puppets from Axtell fails to impress anyone.

Of course, the only downside I can think of is that it can get pretty common...

Imagine 3-4 ventiloquists in your area using Vern for their shows... :>
-----

Joseph Then

Singapore Ventriloquist
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Thanks for all your kind words. We do really work hard to make amazing characters and magic for your shows. We have some new items just out!....

5 foot OSTRICH PUPPET http://www.axtell.com/birds.html

Turtle Puppet http://www.axtell.com/woods.html

Toucan Puppet http://www.axtell.com/birds2.html

Remote Control Magic Drawing Board http://www.axtell.com/rmdb.html

Enjoy!

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
Joseph_Then
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of Joseph_Then
Steve, you and your team have always perform yourself.

Nice new additions you have there!
-----

Joseph Then

Singapore Ventriloquist
Chuck Lyons
View Profile
Loyal user
Channahon, IL
264 Posts

Profile of Chuck Lyons
Derek, these are the best. Just remember the old adage you get what you pay for. Axtell puppets are not cheap but I will atest that they are worth every penny. I am currently using 7 of them and they always get a great response. make sure you check out his web site.
olivertwist
View Profile
Special user
Nashua, NH
580 Posts

Profile of olivertwist
I have the vinyl Vern, the latex Vern, vinyl orangutan, the skunk, and the drawing board. Axtell makes great products.

I just found out that some hospitals won't permit latex products (balloons, etc) so if you volunteer at hospitals don't sell your vinyl puppets if you upgrade to latex.

Oliver
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
I think Axtell products are great. I have The Magic Drawing Board and I am hoping to get some puppets someday.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
664 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
Axtell puppets are great. I got the Bud the Buzzard since the buzzard is kind of a local icon. They return to Hinkley park every year around March 15th. so there is a party there every year. Also the CD and other resources from Axtell are top notch! Smile
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1728 Posts

Profile of wally
Hi, as anyone here got or seen the Axtell real mcaw, I am thinking of buying one , But need a few reviews, I live in the uk. thank you.
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
783 Posts

Profile of mdspark
I have not seen the McCaw inperson...but have other Axtell puppets...I think you are very safe in assuming it is as advertised.
Chuck Lyons
View Profile
Loyal user
Channahon, IL
264 Posts

Profile of Chuck Lyons
Mdspark you can absolutely make that assumption with steve Axtell. He is one of the most honest dealers I have ever dealt with. I have known him personally for almost 17 years now I believe. Chuck Lyons
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
I agree Chuck. Ordering from Axtell was a great experience for me. Although there was a mix-up of one item in my order, the problem was quickly rectified. When I called and told the girl at the warehouse about it she was very nice and kind. She kept me informed and sent a replacement pronto. I was really impressed with her manner and professionalism.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Budihaha
View Profile
Veteran user
Bandung - Indonesia
327 Posts

Profile of Budihaha
Hi Wally,

I had seen the Real McCaw and played with it a little bit.

The puppet is very realistic and use some real bird feathers. But the beak is small, because it's look like real. Smile

So if your hands are big enough, maybe it will be a problem. Since I have small hands, it isn't a big issue for me.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Budi Ha Ha
Budi H. Hadiwarsito
Bandung - Indonesia
www.budihaha.com
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
I have the Professional Amazing Chimp, The deluxe VERN (Latex), the Large magic Drawing Board and about 5 Axtrax CD's. I am VERY happy with all these products. I use the chimp in non-show environments as well. You will never regret any of Axtells products, they are quality all the way!!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14059 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Go with Axtell! You will fall in LOVE with these beautiful puppets, and so will your audience!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Jimmy Vee
View Profile
Regular user
Jimmy Vee
173 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Vee
Ax is the bomb!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Axtells Puppets (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL