The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Lennart Green new DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicah123
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of magicah123
When is the new LENNART GREEN, VOLUME 7 DVD - GREEN LITE: coming out? A1magicalmedia is advertising!!!!!
Does anyone hae any info?

What is the trick stone henge?
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
AHHHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY !!! I've been waiting for Lennart to release his new DvD Smile I have dreamed a dream Smile
JCaelum
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of JCaelum
I've read (not sure where, this might not be accurate info) that his new DVD Green LITE is all self-working or at least very easy tricks for people who want easy routines as opposed to some of his more advanced material
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
252 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
JCaelum-
I read that too.
The original post got me curious so I went to A1's website, the info on Green Lite was in a message from the company president and he said it will be all self working, virtually slight-free and include one of Lennart's famous effects.
I'll look forward to more info on this dvd as it gets closer to its release.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Self working doesn't sound too bad. I love everything else Lennart has done, so I expect this to be of the same quality Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Lennart Green new DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL