The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Heinstein video clip? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2046 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
I'd like to see a video demo of the Heinstin shuffle before shelling out for the DVD, but I haven't found one online. Does anyone know of one? Alternately, are there any Bay Area residents who can do the shuffle and want to meet for lunch and show me how it looks?

Quinn
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1548 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
I don't know if there is a clip of this shuffle on the web. I can tell you that I own the video and the shuffle is awesome. If you are looking for an in the hands false riffle shuffle that LOOKS and SOUNDS like a real riffle shuffle, with waterfall finish, you CANNOT go wrong with the video.

It will take a decent bit of practice to get the mechanics of this down, but one once you do it is an invaluable tool for a magician who works with out a table and wants a convincing false riffle shuffle.

Highly recommended!
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
gilbreath76
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of gilbreath76
Quote:
On 2002-08-11 19:52, Quinn wrote:
I'd like to see a video demo of the Heinstin shuffle before shelling out for the DVD, but I haven't found one online. Does anyone know of one? Alternately, are there any Bay Area residents who can do the shuffle and want to meet for lunch and show me how it looks?

Quinn

Is it really in DVD format? I've learned it already, but would like to collect it if it's in DVD. IMO, it's a beautiful false!! If you know it's mechanics, I guess you can spot it if you pay close attention. However, the lay audience has no chance whatsover. My fingers were in pain for awhile, but it's well worth it.
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2046 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Quote:
Is it really in DVD format? I've learned it already, but would like to collect it if it's in DVD.

I assumed it was, but after a quick search it seems I was wrong. I can only find it on VHS.

Quinn
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Heinstein video clip? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL