The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The Cops are here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hillk
View Profile
New user
Bloomington Indiana,formerly Las Vegas
16 Posts

Profile of hillk
My day job is being a detective with a city PD and I am not very familiar with chat rooms other than investigating some of the creeps that hang around them. [If you know what I mean] You guys seem to have a nice thing going here and I have been doing close-up for years working in restaurants.

I am not currently but am thinking of returning to Texas Roadhouse where I used to work. My schedule is a little better now. Also in viewing a lot of your posts it sounds like there is a lot of new stuff out and coming out, exciting.
John Jorgensen
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of John Jorgensen
Welcome to the Café. I'm new here myself, but not new to internet forums. There is indeed a lot of new stuff that's out there. With most things they are fads and most of the good stuff is just a different twist on something old. There are a lot of talented performers that are sharing their magic now. It's funny you should mention being a cop. My first job was to stay away from you guys. Now I'm in prison. Life has it's wicked curves huh? Not to worry though, I'm a guard not a convict.

John
John
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Welcome! We're glad to have you here. Smile

PM me if you need help on anything. I'd be glad to help.

Have fun in magic!
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Welcome to the Café. This is without a doubt the best magic board on the internet. Now I'll just keep my hands where you can see them. Smile
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20494 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Hillk,

Welcome Aboard! You will enjoy The Magic Café, I'm sure. There is a mountain of good stuff here to see.

(Mean while, make Frank keep his hands where you can see them. Sometimes he gets a little mental... Well, it's not his fault. He hears voices! Last week he was in the hardware store looking for a card pick.)

We look forward to reading your posts here on The Café.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Laughing Otter
View Profile
Loyal user
Behind you!
205 Posts

Profile of Laughing Otter
Welcome, hillk. You will be surprised, I think, by the number of folks around here who have backgrounds similar to yours.
Enjoy!
Kenn Capman
View Profile
Regular user
Southwestern Michigan
196 Posts

Profile of Kenn Capman
Ditto Laughing Otter.
"The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents."
- Salvador Dali -
Laughing Otter
View Profile
Loyal user
Behind you!
205 Posts

Profile of Laughing Otter
Help! Police!
This spooky-looking guy keeps following me around the Café!
mistermudd
View Profile
New user
Lancaster, CA
98 Posts

Profile of mistermudd
Welcome fellow Emergency worker. I recommend you respond Code 3 to the closeup workers section, and teach and be taught.

Glad to have you with us

-Matthew Wadsworth
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"
Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
644 Posts

Profile of Police Magician
Welcome hillk.

I am also a cop. Started career in New York State and then moved back to my home state of Georgia. I specialize in fraud, con games, carnival game fraud and presenting law enforcement programs using magic and puppets.

If I can be of assistance, please feel free to email me.

Glenn
Glenn Hester

P.O. Box 3095

Brunswick, Ga. 31521

912-571-8071

www.policemagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/PoliceMagic
Chuck Lyons
View Profile
Loyal user
Channahon, IL
264 Posts

Profile of Chuck Lyons
Welcome hillk I am a peace office aka Deputy coroner welcome to the group you will find it very addictive though in a good way . I check this list 3 to 10 times a day it always great. again welcome aboard.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi There,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 15.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The Cops are here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL