The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Martin A. Nash (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dorian Rhodell
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco, CA.
1633 Posts

Profile of Dorian Rhodell
Hey guys,

Just found out from Allan Ackerman that Martin A. Nash is terminally ill. All I know is that he has some sort of fungus in his lungs.

The doctors have given him 6 to 8 months. Let us all keep Martin and his family in our thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all,
Dorian Rhodell
Jim Reynolds
View Profile
Elite user
Special Guest
431 Posts

Profile of Jim Reynolds
Thanks for letting us know Dorian.

I find it upsetting that some doctors still give out sentences. They have no business making such predictions.

In prayer.
backpalmmagic
View Profile
New user
Sacramento, California
69 Posts

Profile of backpalmmagic
May Mr. Nash second-deal to us for YEARS to come.

Bob Mills
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Let's pray for a miracle for Mr. Nash. I saw him perform at the Castle and he was just fantastic.
shale007
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC
28 Posts

Profile of shale007
I met with Martin on Saturday at our Weekend of Magic (Vancouver) and he looked fine, but did say the doctors have him on all sorts of medications right now. I did not inquire any further as to the nature of his illness, but wished him the best and let him enjoy his time with his fellow magicians.

Our prayers are also with him.
Regards,

Shawn
Rod Lages
View Profile
Loyal user
Brasilia, Brazil
250 Posts

Profile of Rod Lages
Let´s all pray for Mr. Nash...
"Confusion isn't Magic" - Dai Vernon
millusions
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of millusions
Our prayer are with the Charming Cheat

Good Luck
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
I've had the pleasure of spending quality time with Martin on many occasions.
He is a great guy, with many varied interests, and of course, a wonderful magician. Smile

Martin had emailed me about his health some time ago, and I have kept him in my prayers since then. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
nappa
View Profile
Regular user
new york
108 Posts

Profile of nappa
I hope he gets better. Although I don't know him, from what others have said he is a great guy. He will be in my prayers.
Emily Belleranti
View Profile
Veteran user
Tucson, Arizona
349 Posts

Profile of Emily Belleranti
Although I've never seen Martin perform live, I did see a short segement of him (on TV, I think), and he was just incredible. He is one of the true artists in this field. I certainly hope he gets better.

He'll be in my prayers.
"If you achieve success, you will get applause, and if you get applause, you will hear it. My advice to you concerning applause is this: Enjoy it, but never quite believe it."

-Robert Montgomery
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
* * NEWS FLASH * *
-------------------------
Just received the following email from Martin:

"Hi Steve,
I noticed the message about my immediate demise. True, I was very ill, pneumonia, pleurisy, and a fungus infection in my lungs.(twice in 12 months)

I am pleased to note that I am getting stronger, albeit I do have to take a fair amount of medication....hate those "puffers"

Please inform those at The Magic Café not to send flowers yet! I expect to be O.K. for a few years yet!
Friend,
Martin A. Nash"
--------------------------------------
That's great news, and magic is better for it. Smile Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Mona Morrison
View Profile
New user
chicago area
26 Posts

Profile of Mona Morrison
I met Martin Nash at the Vancouver Weekend of Magic back in October. What a charming gentleman! May he be with us for many more years! He is too good to lose.
M. Smile
ChrisStolz
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of ChrisStolz
THIS IS FALSE! I was the one who invited "MagicalMatt" to come along to Martins place that evening. Mr.Nash did not, in any way, hint that he was dying. It is true that he has been ill in the past, but he's very much alive and will continue to be so for quite some time.

These are rumers, they are not true.

Signed,

Chris Stolz
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
I have all of his tapes (I think) and e-mailed him a couple times with questions, and always got an immediate response. Now that's magic from a true magician! Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Yes we will pray.

Please keep us notified of the results.

God Bess,

Dynamike
debaser
View Profile
Special user
Boulder
557 Posts

Profile of debaser
Hang in there Martin

Glad your hangin around

Matt
felix
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of felix
Sometime ago I read some very bad things about Mr Nash`s health. But that has been some month ago. I am very glad to hear that he is better now. Please keep up with informations.

Yours Felix
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Martin A. Nash (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL