The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Tenkain card throw(vanish) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PRmagic
View Profile
New user
Bronx NY
50 Posts

Profile of PRmagic
i dont know the exact name of this plus i heard other names as well but i do know its a cool thing to know how to do. First of all they sell you the secret on e-lluisionist when u can download the video tutorial for free at emagic-trick.com Anyway its not that difficult i just wanna know if anyone has a nice routine or patter that that goes along with the vanish. i tell the spec. im gonna launch the card up in the air really high and its going to boomerang right back. Smile Thats ok i guess butim sure some of you know something much better. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Be Curious
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
"Now/Here" this!

I talk about this time and place, and another time and place and yada yada.... Basicially it boils down to this; You have now (here), and you have now (there), so now it is now here, but it also now then. and since we have time zones, now there, is actually some time before now here.

Since we know that there is a here and now, and we know that there is a now and then! We can wonder about going from here and now to somewhere else where now is then.

So, watch this! These cards will travel from Now, right here, to Now Then! And they are gone.

But if we reach into the Now Then, we can pull the cards into Now - right here. And the cards are pulled back.

Any cards will work. I use the four Aces, because I like he visual impact of the spread of aces upon the reveal. And I and often do this following use of the Aces in an Asher Twist, doing a routine based on their amazing powers over time and space, face up/face down. which flows nicely for me.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
CardsAsWeapons
View Profile
New user
Georgia
7 Posts

Profile of CardsAsWeapons
Hey, could you please post a link? I entered all the combinations for the site that I ould think of, and the best I got was emagictrick.com: coming soon. So could you please post a link to the site? It sounds great, and I think I could learn alot there. Thanks!!! Smile Smile
PRmagic
View Profile
New user
Bronx NY
50 Posts

Profile of PRmagic
http://www.e-magictrick.com

in order to view the sleight videos you need to sign up and answer a couple of questions correctly in order to go to that section.
Be Curious
CardsAsWeapons
View Profile
New user
Georgia
7 Posts

Profile of CardsAsWeapons
Smile Smile It says:

Under Construction
The site you were trying to reach does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try this site again later. If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator.

Aargh this is getting to be a bit of trouble. Is it really under construction or is it my computer? Thanks again for your trouble!
GregB
View Profile
New user
Devon, Southwest UK
45 Posts

Profile of GregB
sorry, but did you just say that my site doesn't work? are you talking about e-magictrick.com - "CardsAsWeapons"? Could you say if it works now pls?

Oh dear, i hope nothing big's wrong

cheers. Smile
www.E-magictrick.com - 40+ downloadable teaching vids.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Tenkain card throw(vanish) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL