The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

suhbreal
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh, PA
87 Posts

Profile of suhbreal
Greetings all! First off, I'm pretty new to all of this but feeling passionate about it in a way that I haven't felt since I first picked up the guitar about 15 years ago. I'm completely thrilled to have found this site. You all have a really special thing going on here. I've been greedily absorbing every post on these boards for the last few days. It was only about 6 months ago that I had the first secret 'exposed' to me and I've been obsessed with it ever since. It opens up a whole new way of looking at things and makes me so much more aware of my own perceptions. It has been quite a blessing. I'm sure it won't be long before you hear some more from me. Thanks everybody for the insight that I have already gained.
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Welcome! Have fun in the Café! Smile
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20494 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Suhbreal,

Guitar pickers make good magicians. There are plenty of us used to stringing people along. My introduction to professional show business was as a stage and studio musician (guitar) in the 50s and early 60s. Sometimes I still take requests and play anyway!

Welcome aboard at The Magic Café.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi there,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 14.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.8 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL