The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Only Music CD For Manpulators (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DiamondDual
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of DiamondDual
De'vo from Superhandz.com has made a CD for Manipulators! I had preordered this just today. I am thrilled and can't wait to listen to this. Anyone know about this?

I remember listening to his videos and Cradle to Grave DVD. The music is awesome and I even heard his music even being played in clubs. This is so cool!

What really conviniced me was listening to the teasers here and for others who don't know about it, I'll put a link so you guys have a taste of what I'm talking about.

http://www.xtremehandz.com/catalog/item/1177533/822323.htm

Tommy
XFactor
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of XFactor
Oh definatly. I already preordered this. This is predestined to be a platinum CD. And I do know the Superhandz CD will be a hit in my CD player, all day.

X
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
I ordered this as well! ROYALTY free to use for my performances, videos, and products? That is just killer! De'vo's music roks.

He made this for any performers to use in their shows/acts, or just to jam in the car with.

I heard the teasers and they sound great. Can't wait to hear the whole CD.

Phantom
SEVEN
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of SEVEN
This is great! I can use this CD for my performances too as well as jam to them, awesome!

De'vo's CD will be banging with greatness. I really cannot wait.

SEVEN
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
I hear they may ship early! I can't wait to get this!

There is an XCM (Xtreme Card Manipulation) track on the CD that is basially a quick XCM demonstration. It will introduce a move like "One handed cuts", and then original music plays while you perform the one handed cuts. Then it introduces another with original music and so forth. I can't wait to train with this and even do a little performance for the kids. This will be very interesting to try out for me!

And the rest of the music sounds BANGIN!

Phantom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Only Music CD For Manpulators (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL