The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Salt Lake!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Firebert
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Firebert
This is my first official post! I had been reading the forum for a couple of days, and decided that it was a great place to go for intelligent discussion about magic, so I finally got aroud to registering today. Keep up the great work.
“Nor is the man enriched, in repeating the old experiments of animal sensation, nor unless through new powers and ascending pleasures, he knows himself by the actual experience of higher good, to be already on the way to the highest."

--Emmerson
Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
You won't be disappointed. If you ask any experienced magicians, they will tell you that The Magic Café is clearly the largest and all-around best magic forum on the internet. Welcome and if you need anything, feel free to PM me.

Shane Wiker
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi Firebert,
Welcome to the Café.Lots of friendly magicans and lots of good advice here.
So this is your "first official" post.When I read that I though this would be the right spot to post my
100 th post.So thanks.
Enjoy your stay,
Don
hmmm still at 99 ?
mistermudd
View Profile
New user
Lancaster, CA
98 Posts

Profile of mistermudd
Welcome Firebert! Hope you learn a lot here, and maybe you can teach others too.

Magically-
-Matthew Wadsworth

PS
How's the magic scene out in Utah?
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
253 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
Hi Firebert--
Welcome to the forum.
I noticed you're from Salt Lake. Remember them having a pretty active magic scene last I was there. Great SAM and IBM groups and Steve at Showplace was a great guy to deal with.
I'm sure you will be a great addition here.
Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
Quote:
On 2004-08-31 09:49, DonDriver wrote:
Hi Firebert,
Welcome to the Café.Lots of friendly magicans and lots of good advice here.
So this is your "first official" post.When I read that I though this would be the right spot to post my
100 th post.So thanks.
Enjoy your stay,
Don
hmmm still at 99 ?

The New Arrivals forum doesn't count toward your posts.

Shane Wiker
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Welcome. Good to see someone from close to home.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Welcome! to the Café.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Firebert,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 14.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Salt Lake!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL