The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis online store (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aamwood
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aamwood
Hi, I am looking for a trustworthy online store / website that offer hypnosis book or dvds. Please kindly advise.
I know where to buy magic tricks Smile ( Hocus Pocus is my favourite ), but Hypnosis is new to me. I just bought some hypnosis books from amazon.com

Thanks !!
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Which hypno books did you buy?
aamwood
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aamwood
I bought this from Amazon.com :
The New Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnotism
The New Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnotism
Fun With Hypnosis: The Complete How-To Guide

They should arrive in 2 weeks.
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
297 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
Geoffrey Ronning's site http://www.stagehypnosiscenter.com is an excellent resource. I cannot recommend it enough.
Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
I second nalu_magic
However the books from Amazon look interesting
Hypnotic Winter
View Profile
Special user
Ireland
720 Posts

Profile of Hypnotic Winter
The New Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnotism is known among stage hypnotists as the bible, though as some one fully trained in hypnosis I have to say there is a severe lack of theory in it, some is explained but it's mostly performance related. The book will certainly give you more then enough hypnotic techniques though at times you may find you don't fully understand what's going on in the hypnotized persons head.
I had a few interesting and unexpected things happen in my time that I would not have been able to deal with if I was only armed with this book.
Some of the therapy books may be good to help you on the theory side, it's been 10 years since I did my training and I think some of my books may be out of print.
H.w
When your only reality is an illusion, then illusion is reality.
procyonrising
View Profile
Special user
New York
698 Posts

Profile of procyonrising
If possible, try to get your hands on the Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnosis. This is the "old" encyclopedia, without the updates, but it has some stuff that's absolutely great (a lot more secrets; a lot less stuff geared toward laymen).

James Lazzarini ("Amore") came out with a "Secrets of Stage Hypnosis" tape a while back. The show he does on it is horrible, but he gives a pretty clear and simple demonstration of hypnosis. And if you're a perv, one of the ladies that volunteers flashes what's underneath her skirt for half the video - revealing why a lot of ladies in miniskirts never get totally comfortable onstage.

George Bien is a hypnosis and NLP guy and has some free stuff on the web: http://www.GeorgeBien.com. You can use the audio and video stuff on his site for free.

If you can join the NGH (ngh.net), they have a video rental library for their members that's pretty good. Ormond is active in the guild, so you'll see a few tapes of him there. The rental fees are really reasonable too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis online store (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL