The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Three Shell Game (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
898 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Hi Everyone,

Is the Three Shell Game suitable for restaurant performance?
Thanks.

All the best,
Michael
Shade
View Profile
New user
Utah
31 Posts

Profile of Shade
If you want to carry a closeup pad with you, why not?
-Shade
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Lot's of people use it in restaurant work, myself and Chef Anton included. If you use the right shell set and pea, you don't need a mat. You can do it right on the bar or table.
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
464 Posts

Profile of Kingry
Just recently added the shells to my restaurant work, and absolutly love them. All multi phase routines are great for restaurants. If the food arives, it's easier to cut to the chase. P.S. I use Whit's shells nightly right on the table surface, no mat required. Don't waste your money on the cheap copies being sold on Ebay. Unless you like the look of a shell that hops like a car with a bad transmission when you make your move.
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Thanks, Kingry. It was this sort of use--working restaurants and bars without a mat--for which I designed the my shells.

My Golden Shells are great when I have a case with me as in formal situations at a trade show, or bar, but usually I work at cocktail parties or in restaurant situations where I want to carry the props in my side jacket pocket, and then I use my Street Shells.

The Chanin Dip and other features which I incorporated into the shells and the "Perfect Pea" make both these sets easy to use without a mat--on any available surface. We were the first to incorporate these "insider" features into a set of shells commercially available to the fraternity.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Three Shell Game (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL