The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Website update for "The System"! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
GrumpyOwl
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of GrumpyOwl
The System = Cheese
sc_wizard29
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of sc_wizard29
I like cheese too Smile
Imperistan
View Profile
Regular user
Holland
106 Posts

Profile of Imperistan
Yeah cheese rulez. But when does that slice of cheese arive at some houses (but not my house Smile)

Imp
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
Gotcha.. Smile
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
brokenfinger
View Profile
New user
las veags,nv
10 Posts

Profile of brokenfinger
This dvd =rotten cheese
fingerfit from penguin
PasteboardPlayer
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of PasteboardPlayer
Your opinion of a DVD not even out yet = worthless
Imperistan
View Profile
Regular user
Holland
106 Posts

Profile of Imperistan
So cheese is worthless.......
Well maybe it's because I just woke up...
Imp
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
I agree with you pasteboard. I think some of these people are just trying to get a few more post by posting stupid garbage. Oh well, there lose, they most likely cant do any of the material anyway.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
MnemonicaRedux
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MnemonicaRedux
Hehe... remember what happened to Tupac and Notorious B.I.G?

They wouldn't stop dissing each other, and in the end they BOTH died. How sad.

Is it gonna happen again? Smile

-Kev
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
I think that would be a little far fetched. I don't see any guys throwing up signs here..lol

is it a red card blue card thing?....lol

Drive by card springings....how bad will it get?
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
OFF TOPIC!:

"Drive by card springings....how bad will it get?"
LOL. Hilarious!

had to comment this. even if it's off topic
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
Imperistan
View Profile
Regular user
Holland
106 Posts

Profile of Imperistan
Boy oh boy. You can't even post a single joke in here. And why should I want more posts? This is the only subforum in here, so I don't care about the rest.
It's almost like a classroom........

Well let's get back to the topic: The DVD.
Already any news on that one?

Imp
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
Imp.... everything is out the Bucks hands as of right now. They sent out the master DVD weeks ago only to be told that there were problems with it. They re-sent another master over 2 weeks ago and are simply waiting on the finished product. They are hoping for its release shortly (next week or the following). More details can obviously be found on their site or forum.

http://www.dananddave.com

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Hey IMP, I was just jokin man, I know the amount of post don't matter. I was just farting around anyway. You can make all the jokes you want. Im alwasys up for a laugh. Anyway, thanks for the update Segal. I cant wait to check it out. I know your good friends with D@D so I'm sure you seen it and know the dvd rocks. Since Dan or Dave really doesn't get on the Café can you sort of keep us posted on all the recent news. Thanks man.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
slumpy
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of slumpy
Buy if you think its good, and obviously leave it alone if you don't.
1. Give anyone that produces a DVD/Products the due respect, its not easy.
2. Why dissing and give mean comments on what's obviously not seen by.
3. The community isn't really too big, if the dissing and war stuffs keep coming around. It's gotta be so tiring. Why not spend the time practising/training than to sit in front of the computer and dissing one each other.
4. Personal view: Only people that had bought/own/seen the products are entitled to give their most sincere views/comments.{For those people that posted untrue/false comments, its a sin.Smile The DAMAGE was prevent people from getting their handz on a(real good, but degraded by competitor's ******** comments product), they are not here to help, just here to kill products}
*All mentioned above are not my comment/review of "The System". Just didn't like the way things go.

Anyway,

I'am not a great fan of D&D, I don't even own any of their products.
What I have/owned are all stuffs from SuperHandz/HL.
Their stuffs still rocks my world. They are the best as far as I had come across.(Just my personal opinion) Plz don't start another "Who's the BEST, who's better" dissing again.
But I wouldn't mind buying D&D products if I had got the money, I always place my prioriy on SuperHandz's products. But WAIT. O'ya.. .. I'am banned from SuperhandZ.lol.Smile (Don't ASK me why)

So./......Smile

Peace,
S;KING:bat:
Just a passerby
brokenfinger
View Profile
New user
las veags,nv
10 Posts

Profile of brokenfinger
How come the bucks one handed fans are so ****ty?
fingerfit from penguin
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
Fingerfit,
when you have half the skill the bucks have, come back and talk crap. (yes, because I HAVE seen your videos)

If you want to go ruin a good peaceful thread, go and do it somewhere else. NOT here. I haven't seen any handlordz threads attacked by people who like the Bucks' work and I believe we deserve the same respect in return. Period. If you have nothing constructive to say, just get the crap out of this thread. Jeez.

Anyway, the dvds are out of the Bucks' hands and it's up to the printers to duplicate the dvds fast and send them out for shipment. The Bucks have already kindly apologised for the delays experienced, and the wait won't be much longer. Smile And it'll be entirely worth it...
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Quote:
On 2004-10-24 05:29, brokenfinger wrote:

Im with CLJ get out of this thread if you have nothing positive to say. Lets see some of your video's and see how great you are? Or are you just jumping the "Lets bash the Bucks new DVD" bandwagon. Bucks are amazing at what they do, face it. I cant wait for "The System" to arrive at my door and neither can a lot of people, so stop ruining these threads.
MnemonicaRedux
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MnemonicaRedux
Quote:
On 2004-10-24 05:29, brokenfinger wrote:

WAHAHAHHA... true. But still, if you ever tried doing a fan with a deck of Jerries, you'll understand.

Anyways, some news is due soon. Hope I can give y'all an update... peace

-Kev
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
Jerrys don't spread very well when you one hand spread with them.

Most people will never be able to enjoy the feeling of a crappy fan due to the fact that you are using Jerrys. They are great for so many other things though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Website update for "The System"! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL