The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » John wayne gacy... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sanju
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of sanju
Ok I know this may be an odd question, but here goes. I know that Gacy was a clown and got many of his victims with a trick handcuff/magic trick ruse... but was Gacy a member of IBM or SAM? was he a magician along with clown? I know the two aren't inclusive but if any magician/serial killer buffs out the know the answer itd be an interesting contemplative point that the most prolific mass murderer of our times could do a mean cups and balls routine.
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
I was told that he did indeed perform magic in his act. Ask some of the Chicago magic store guys. They might have a story or two.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
He had to qualify as the scariest looking clown outside of "The Insane Clown Posse." yipes, just yipes.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
The best trick he ever did was to get caught and disappear!
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1268 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
I disagree Iven. The best trick he did was the one where he rode a bolt of lightning. Unfortunately, he could only do it once. I, on the other hand, had TWO drinks to celebrate it.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
sanju
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of sanju
Lol do you think the did a "broken wand" for him in the linking ring?
Btw there was a show about him that I caught last nite on AE and it mentioned he did "magic tricks" in his birthday shows... freak.
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
They should break his "wand" and feed it to the lions. Smile
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » John wayne gacy... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL