We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Enough stupidity! Time to get Serious! Poll: (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
Taco Bell or Subway (if I can choose from outside the list!) We don't have a Jack-In-The-Box or WienerSchnitzel around and I've never tried Long John.

In-N-Out Burger is amazing! I had it once when I was in California and it was so great!
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Jack in the Box has had WAY to many hepotitos (sp?) suits for me.

Taco Bell is a classic...but I can't pass up the Biscuits at KFC!
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Quote:
On 2004-09-10 13:33, Xmosis wrote:
Hi GlenD...I didn't put In & Out on the list because they Are so regional...but also because the burgers are so small! (good but where IS the beef?)
Doug

If you want small how about White Castle burgers? Now that is small and is that real meat in there or what?
I like White Castle even though I don't really know what's in them.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
White Castle! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh BA-VOOM! Gut Bombs From Hell! hahaha...Used to love 'em! Don't know what's in 'em either but there were very few cats in the neighborhood once they opened.

Typical White Castle verbal interchange:

"Hey lady! There's a STAIN on my bun!"

"That's no stain! That's the meat patty!"

El-Lamo: Wienerschnitzel is Dog heaven...Chili Dogs...Kraut Dogs...mmm mmm mmm...the best thing about them is where ever you find one the food is the same...100% consistancy. I'll mail,lm you some!
When I first found them the Dogs were .18 cents.
Now they ain't.

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11175 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
If I was hungry? I'd take that ten bucks and go to the grocery store, where I'd get ten times the food as any of you and I wouldn't have to wonder about the same question the next day.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7494 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Taking up on Michael Baker's comment, you can buy a huge chicken caesar salad (and other types) at Costco in Canada for about $6. Family size.

- Donald.
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2321 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Wow, and I work at Taco Bell. Didn't know it was so popular amongst magicians. My local community of customers have dubbed me "The Taco Bell Magician." Its pretty sad, but hey, I think if you food from my store, why not some entertainment too? I have to make my job enjoyable somehow. Smile

Oh yeah my pick would be Jack in the Box. Their tacos are much better tasting than what my store makes.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
Subway or Wendy's, their grilled chicken is to die for.
mistermudd
View Profile
New user
Lancaster, CA
98 Posts

Profile of mistermudd
I would choos In & Out. The regular burger might be small there. But if you were to ask the person at the register for a 4x4(four by four) you would get a 4 meat, 4 cheese burger. One time I got bold, I ordered a 13x13, it took a while, and cost quite a bit, but they made it.

Otherwise if I wasn't in California, I would go with Wendy's, mmmmmmmmmmm WENDY'S.
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"
constantine
View Profile
Regular user
Memphi, on the Mighty Muddy
189 Posts

Profile of constantine
Subway and Taco Bell,Mrs Winters Chicken
Constatine 49%er
“The way of the transgressor is hard—to quit.”
—Jefferson Randolph “Soapy” Smith
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1299 Posts

Profile of GlenD
13 x 13 ???
You must have the worlds biggest mouth! I don't care how small the burger is... but stacking and eating 13 of them sounds impossible.
Or am I a sucker and you are only kidding?
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6653 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
If I was in New York, as many slices of pizza that I could buy.
In Hollywood, In & Out.
In Mentor, Ohio: Bart's Place fries and cheese soup.. and I'd have to throw in some money to get a Lynchburg Lemonade.
In Chicago, there's a little no name gyro place a few blocks from the Sears Tower... best gyro I've ever eaten.
In Miami, La Carretta's breaded steak, rice & beans.
In Jersey, Giovanni's deli... I'd eat anything in there.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
werton
View Profile
New user
atlanta
65 Posts

Profile of werton
Wendeys man casue I'm the unoficial spokesmen hehehe I kid eat the clasic double with cheese
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
We have a few Hot Dog places but no Wienerschnitzels in my area but..

I'll have two Texas Wieners all the way, French Fries with gravy and a bottle of Bud.
jwebyra
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
140 Posts

Profile of jwebyra
Personally I perfer McDonalds. Some of the other places I have not heard of so I haven't tried them. I work near a Subway so basicaly I am a little tired of them. But hey this is my personal prefance. Just my 2% of $1.00
MinnesotaChef
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapolis,MN
176 Posts

Profile of MinnesotaChef
Reading this thread made me realize I havn't eaten at any of these places in over three years! I eat at work or at home. If any of you are in the area, for $10 I'll hook you up! Come to my apartment, get a plate. You'll love it. Better than anything at TacoBell or Wendy's. I don't know about White Castle though. That's tough to compete with. Sometimes I wish I was funny.
"Great restaurants are, of course, nothing but brothels.There is no point in going into them if one intends to keep one's belt buckled."- Fredric Raphael
Firebert
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Firebert
Wendy's is open to 3:00 AM so that's the choice for me. However, if I happen to be in California it's In 'n Out for me all the way!!!
“Nor is the man enriched, in repeating the old experiments of animal sensation, nor unless through new powers and ascending pleasures, he knows himself by the actual experience of higher good, to be already on the way to the highest."

--Emmerson
RonCalhoun
View Profile
Special user
Independence, KY USA
598 Posts

Profile of RonCalhoun
First, I can not believe this topic is now on its second page.

Second, of those choices I would Pick Wendys.

Third, If I was in Cincinnati, OH I would Pick Gold Star Chili.

Fouth, If in Philly. I would pick a Philly steak sandwich.

And Finally I can’t believe your actually reading this.
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
I concur with Ron on Cincinnati Chili.

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Chili Concur-ny?

OK...
Let's face it...we can all (well most of us) do better in our own kitchens than ANY fast food operation...My home made burgers will whip the snot out of ANY drive through...ditto Chilli...ditto Dogs etc.

The Chicken 'breast' sandwiches are a joke compared to what we can do at home...

so...what IS the attraction to these joints? (Besides the ease and convienience). The fast food grab joints advertise scrumptious and they serve (in ALL cases) mediocre.

The only thing I get 'out' better than at home is KFC style chicken (original) as we don't have a pressure cooker and I do love the Ribs and Chili at Chili's...but Wendy's Chili is horrid and nearly inedible.

So...If my home dogs kick the hiney of the drive throughs...how come we can't wait to get to Wienerschnitzel for their Chili Dogs???

Exactly when, where and how did all this brainwashing take place?

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Enough stupidity! Time to get Serious! Poll: (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL