The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hurricane Ivan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
As Hurricane Ivan ravage Jamaica, we hope that the damage will be minimal.
I'm concern for my sister and family members in Kingston and Ocho Rios.
I am from Jamaica so you can understand my concern for the safty of all the people there.
Let us pray and hope for the best.
Richard Lyn
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
My prayers are with everyone who are in Ivan's path. I hope it's strength will diminish as it approaches land. I have not heard of the impact today. Last night the hurricane was just arriving at Jamaica when I watched the weather update. I hope things aren't too bad there now. I'm going to go watch The Weather Channel right now and get an update.

Regan
Mister Mystery
dazbaz
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of dazbaz
I hope everyone is safe on the Island. The storm's West turn helped a little but conditions must still be very bad.

I am in Florida and am preparing for the worst.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone being affected by Ivan the Terrible.

Darren
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
My brother lives in Miami. This is the second time he's had to evacuate. At least we can see them before they approach, so we have a pretty good idea (not perfect) of where it's headed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hurricane Ivan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL