The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2004 entrée: Derren Brown » » Television Magic, Berglas & Canasta... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

malini
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of malini
Hey there, Derren. I finally took the plunge and brought your books a few months ago. I’m really enjoying them. Thanks, man.

How much of a jump was it for you to switch mediums. From live performance, to made-for-television effects, or in rather the pacing and the way things are structured on the small screen?

I was going to ask another question about television, but it seems half-a-dozen equally original people are asking you the same one. So let me ask you a different one...

I know you have talked a lot about Chan Canasta before, and you are a fan. I just purchased the David Berglas Holy Bible, along with the Chan Canasta books, both by David Britland, and I'm giving them plenty of love and attention. What do you think of those two performers, their television shows, and indeed the two books?

Errr... And what are you doing late October-ish 2006? And if not, would you like to be doing something then?

Cheers.

-Joel.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2004 entrée: Derren Brown » » Television Magic, Berglas & Canasta... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL