The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Yet another JailBreak! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Oh Boy not those handcuffs! I wouldn't mind SEEING them again Steve. I'm not sure if I'll be trying them on again as they really hurt like a son of a gun. I'm sure there are others here in New York that would be interested in trying them on however. At any rate, it should prove to be a very interesting visit.
Best regards, Tony
SANTINI
View Profile
Loyal user
SANTINI
293 Posts

Profile of SANTINI
Dear Steve,

I agree with you.

However, others obviously don't.

Now here is something to consider;... when some of us actually try and make a living from this art and there are others out there doing "career assassination" on a regular basis and for no good reason whatsoever, one has to wonder just where the "joke" lies...

Personally, I just really enjoy escapology.

Heck, been doing it since I was 13 and still at it.

So, obviously, I must be somewhat "into it".

However, and for some odd reason, this just seems to bother certain select people to no end. Sad really.

In closing, I must say to Mr. Lee that I had not planned to seek you out while in New York and in fact your name was not even mentioned by me in any previous posts on this matter.

However, now that you brought it up perhaps it would not be such a bad idea after all. It would perhaps be nice to get together and meet face to face.

Please provide me with your address and I will be happy to look you up.

Cheers, Steve Santini

Posted: Sep 23, 2004 8:26am
-----------------------------------
To Michael Lee,

I just had another idea.

Should you not wish to give out your address in a public posting, you can e mail it to me, or, better still,...

Why not post a listing of your performance schedule for the next 6 or so months? As I am not yet sure of exactly when I am coming to New York this would help out some because I would love to see your show while there and if I had a number of dates to choose from I could see if any of them fitted into my travel plans.

If anyone knows of any escape artists performing in the NYC area please let me know. When I travel I always like to meet new people and take in shows if possible.

Thanks Michael,

Steve Santini
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Well actually the info is not 100% correct,the book is titled Apparatus Bellie and I do not remember mentioning what you claim to you as I just recieved it two days ago and had mentioned that it was nice to finally see an ad display for yourself but only read the book about 20 min ago.

But other than that the info is correct, beyond my name I've had a "w" rather than a "u" but that is splitting hairs, now isn't it. Smile
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Yet another JailBreak! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL