The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Carnivale? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
This is an HBO Special Series. Is there any news of it's new season or was it put in the can for good?
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Oh I jsut saw an advert for it over here. I take it they have aired #1 in the US what was it like? It looks interesting

matt
jwebyra
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
140 Posts

Profile of jwebyra
Rey-Rey,
Just saw in the new TV Guide that it is scheduled to come back on in January with a new season. Hope this helps.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Thanks my friend...what a relief...I sure hope that Adrienne Barbeau comes back to her role.

Matt, don't miss it if you wish to see something off the beaten path in creative thinking both visually and intellectually.
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
ReyRey--
I'm with ya! Love carnvale--but where will it lead to???

Ellen
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
My sister just made contact with someone responsible for programming at HBO and confirmed that the second season will launch in December....
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
Well I can't wait. That is an awesome show.

Loved the first season and who knows what is going to happen.

That show, Six Feet Under and Sapranos are wounderful.

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
R2...I have a good friend who appears in the show and even he doesn't know where it all leads from week to week...this is a true exercise in 'Theater Obscura'. My only gripe is, I wish there was more 'pay off' in each episode. This new season should open and shut a few more doors on a more regular basis though.

The cast is flawless however and brings me back every show no matter the 'what the?' factor.

Once it's back on Rey Rey we'll have a lot to discuss!

Doug
"The Phantom Of The Midway"
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
YAY! December!

Ellen
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
There will be some noticeable changes...or more accurately missing from the cast this year I understand.
I guess the twins are gone...the Lizard Man guy who they never gave much to do anyway...and on the way to California a serious...uh...well...that would be a spoiler...

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
In Carnivàle Season Two, we begin the second chapter of our story. Now that the players are positioned, the game is afoot between the forces of Light and Darkness. Ben Hawkins experiences an apocalyptic vision that reveals what's at stake: The fate of the earth.

Ben initiates an uneasy apprenticeship under Management, continuing the search for his father, Henry Scudder, who holds the key to the identity of Ben's nemesis. In order to find him, Ben must confront all the demons of his past. However, Management's ultimate goal in the search is far darker and will claim a far greater price than he could have possibly predicted.

Meanwhile, as Brother Justin's dark power grows, sacrifice and penance is the order of the day, extracted from his followers and supporters a like. Through the arcane teachings of the forbidden Gospel of Matthias, he learns more about his true nature, and the terrible steps he must take to fulfill it, including the key role played by a stranger named Henry Scudder. Brother Justin then begins his own search for Scudder, putting our two principal players on a collision course which culminates in a fatal
confrontation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Carnivale? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL