The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » A Pearl Necklace (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Hello,

I saw on his Great Wall of China TV special, DC was in a garden with an old Chinese woman and he "close-up" made individual pearls appear at his thumb and index fingertips from apparently empty hands. Each pearl after production was then placed in his closed fist which after producing many of them he reached into his fist and pulled out the pearl necklace.

Just wondering is this available from the magic market as I've been unsuccessful in finding it. I know many of DC's effects will never be made available, but I thought maybe a small something like this would---after all how many amateurs don't own "Misled", "Airtight" or Kevin James' "Floating Rose".

Any information you have is greatly appreciated. I do have some thoughts on its working but will only discuss in PM, as this forum is not appropriate for methodology chit chat.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I had a method worked out within minutes of viewing the show. Think of a very, very tiny loop ball.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
That too is where my thinking was going. Thanks for the response, Dave.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » A Pearl Necklace (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL