We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Flight Cases for Magic Storage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

algebraic
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Does anyone have a good web site for flight cases for magic? I've read the threads on prop management, but I'd rather store my effects in a lockable case for storage purposes in the basement and not have to worry about prying eyes/hands and damage.

I'm not looking for a traveling case such as Viking's, but a good trunk for actual storage purposes. Thank you.
Bobcape
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
470 Posts

Profile of Bobcape
Try this one. It looks very nice.

Bob
Be Amazed! + Enjoy The Magic!
magicreza
View Profile
Regular user
USA
126 Posts

Profile of magicreza
Check out Ebay...you can usually find some good deals if you can get a reasonable deal on shipping...

Reza
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Just do a google search.
I came up with dozens of sites under flight case and catalog case.
Daniel Faith
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1172 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
I order all of my cases from Cabbage Cases here in Columbus. Highly recommended.

http://www.cabbagecase.com
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Are you going to be using these cases to transport also? If not your looking at a very expensive way to just store props at home. Do a google search for flight cases and used flight cases ... you might like what you find.

Robert Jones
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20524 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I agree with Robert on that one. You will remember what you paid for one of these! There are plenty of cheaper alternatives.

I still have one I use but that is because I bought several for my consulting business in the begining for proposals too large for a brief case. Technology has killed that need anymore. So it is a "magic" case for heavy things like rings and extra cards.

If you still feel the need for one, avoid the ones on casters. The casters are just not ready for prime time. Save that part of your money. (They will also mess up your car seats.)

Happy hunting!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Flight Cases for Magic Storage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL