The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Different Lev? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
I was at an auction last year, and found a manuscript for an impromptu levitation, where you lay down, and float up a few inches. The guy said touching sky was better though, and I didn't buy it. Does anyone know about this levitation?

Brian
The great Sandwich!
Dr Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Sparks, NV
154 Posts

Profile of Dr Magic
Here's a guess..

Theres an old vaudville stunt where one guy lays on his back and is covered completely with a sheet.

He rises up a bit and then back down. It uses no additional props or gimmicks.

If it uses a cloth and the performer is 100% covered, that is the one and it's as old as the hills but not very well known in magic circles.

To go into it any further would be exposing it though and since someone has decided to market it I'll refrain from doing that as a courtesy to the seller.

Dr Magic

:carrot: Smile
what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
I've only seen it that one time, and it wasn't from a dealer. I'm not sure if it used a sheet though.

Brian
The great Sandwich!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Different Lev? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL