The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Missing Think (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Has anyone seen this effect? I had it when it came out several years ago, but I seem to have misplaced it over the years. That really stinks because it was such a good effect IMHO. I think it is out of print now but I can't be sure. But is was a classic. Has anyone else heard of or performed this little miracle?

-Phil-
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
2042 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Phil,
I am familiar with a trick called "Missing Think" and uses 7 or 8 plastic cards with cards printed on them. Is this the same one you are thinking of ?
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Yes. That is the one. I used to perform this years back when it came out. It got HUGE responses. But alas, over the years it has become lost and it is now out of print I believe. Smile I would love to have this one again.

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Missing Think (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL