The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Christmas magic tricks. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mattneufeld
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of mattneufeld
Hello. Does anyone know where I can get some Christmas magic tricks? I realize I can change certain tricks to a Christmas theme, but I'm specifically looking for pre-made tricks with a Christmas theme. Thanks.
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1900 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Hank Lee's has a great silk effect. A white silk changes into a colorful silk of a christmas tree. A lot of fun to do; the children really enjoy it. Lot's of room for by play. It's called "Christmas Lights"

http://www.hanklee.net/cgi-bin/quikstore......arch=yes

This is the link (just copy and paste, sinceI don't know how to make a hyperlink in a message).

Hope this helps. Smile
Coram Deo
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4570 Posts

Profile of Payne
I don't know if they still carry it but Owens had a self decorating (ala the blooming rosebush) Xmas tree. Granted it was several thousand dollars but you'd be pretty certain to have the only one in your area, if not continent.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Dr Mage
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
332 Posts

Profile of Dr Mage
The late, great Gene Poinc's site has a few...

http://thelearnedpig.com.pa/magos/poinc/other.html
What is the color of magic?
Gislain
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Gislain
You can use the mouth coil dispencer to produce multiple colour ribons that the kids could use to decorate the christmas tree.
Here is a link for you. You can find many other sites that offer simmilar products.

http://www.magicstor.com/files/mouthcoils.htm Smile Smile Smile Smile
mike4dice
View Profile
New user
Randolph, NJ
84 Posts

Profile of mike4dice
Just found this thread. I will be doing a bit of magic as part of the holiday show presented by the barbershop chorus I sing in (njharmonizers.org).

I'm plaing Santa (look at my picture - you figure it out!) and will be in the workshop with some of my elves (actually a quartet singing, so the magic will be silent).

Was thinking about torn & restored newspaper, but doing it with colorful wrapping paper. The standard techniques should be OK.

Anyone ever try this?

thanks...mike Smile
"Talents are best nurtured in solitude; but character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world." - Goethe
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4168 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
DeLite is good for working with a Christmas tree light theme.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
I have a giant Christmas tree ornament. I have it set to fit my Zombie set up.
Most magically yours,
WR Smile
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Christmas magic tricks. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL