The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Review of Gary Plants on the Zarrow Shuffle (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Gary Plants
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of Gary Plants
Paul,

Thanks again for the comments re: the shuffle. I only have about 30 copies of the book left and I am undecided on whether or not I am going to do a reprint. I just thought I would mention this in case someone has been thinking about getting the book and been putting it off.

Gary Plants
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
I was fortunate to see Gary do the shuffle last weekend. It looked wonderful. I have started practicing his version. If you don't currently do the shuffle do yourself a favor and pick up his book. Develop the correct habits from the beginning. Well worth the effort for something you will use as long as you use playing cards.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2721 Posts

Profile of RS1963
I just bought the book on Friday at Denny&Lee's shop in Vegas.

It is everything that has been said about it. It will take abit of practice to get used to doing the Zarrow Gary's way but will be very much worth the change.

I am glad I picked up the booklet when I did seeing Gary's post above that the book is just about out of print. I would suggest that if anyone out there has been thinking of learning Gary's work on the Zarrow don't delay and go to your local shop and see if they have it or order one directly from Gary before there no where to be found.

Or better yet don't and let yourselfs be fooled the next time you see (Don't see?) the shuffle being done the correct way.
WaseeMagic
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of WaseeMagic
Here's a performance of the Gary PLants Zarrow SHuffle by Gary himself (I believe).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqNRcYumAFo
theghostcompany
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
82 Posts

Profile of theghostcompany
I have the e-book, but would be interested in the DVD as well. However, shipping adds almost 50% to the costs. Does anyone know if the DVD is available to buy as a download? (I am only interested in legitimate sources, of course.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Review of Gary Plants on the Zarrow Shuffle (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL