The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Card in chest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sandman
View Profile
New user
Texas
98 Posts

Profile of sandman
Does any body seen or gotten the new illusion put out by hocus-pocus called cared in chest where the magician has a spectater sign a card makes it vanis takes A knife cuts open his chest to pull out the spectators signed card. this can also be done with rings and coins. I wanted to know if anybody thought it was ok or not. or is it to much of a hassle. Thanx
Sandman
Presentation is 99% of all magic
Pure Effect 2
View Profile
New user
Plymouth, England
60 Posts

Profile of Pure Effect 2
I have seen this preformed by an amature magician called lee welsh and it seemed ok I suppose but you'll have to have the right personallity for it, You'll have to be dramatic.
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Pure magic,

Is it look realistic?
No suspicious move to be seen?

Hengky
AJMagicman
View Profile
New user
Forida
10 Posts

Profile of AJMagicman
If you guys are interested on where you can find this product, then here's where I found it: http://www.arlenstudio.com/

- Simply go to that website, scroll down to the middle of the page, and you will see a big picture of a signed card from the guy's chest.

I hope it helps!

AJ De Avila - (AJMagicman)
--------------------------------
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
Unless you are REALLY GOOD at makeup , Don't buy it!

Aside from that , it is a REALLY good effect. I got rid of mine tho because I wasn't very good at makeup.

Also you do have to act very dramatic and believeable. Which will be the hardest part. I am sure you don't want to stick around after you have performed it. The item is really bulky too. So that is another draw back.I mean , you could carry it but a lot of things can go wrong. But usually they don't.

For the money is it worth it?

Only if you are doing a tv special type of thing. It has to be done at night to look more real.

It has limitations. But really it is worth it.
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
Looks pretty wild, but boy it will take a certain type of performance to pull it off. Reminds me of coin in arm.
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
Oh I forgot to add, it is unavoidable YOU WILL STAIN YOUR CLOTHES!

REALLY concider that. Will you spend money on a new shirt every time you perform it?

Like all good magic it does have a HUGE deal of sacrifises.
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
The only tricky move is when you swallow the card and keeping it in the CHEST area
haydini
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of haydini
Hey-unilogo, do you have to use makeup, because if they never see the edges cant you just like "have it stay in spot" and not blend the edges in or is there other parts to use the makeup on

haydini
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
After you buy it I will trade you for the two expensive Arlen Studio effects I never have used.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
Haydini

DOn't even worry about that.The chest piece fits perfectly and it is concealed really good in your shirt. You just have to make that piece look like your skin, it won't be a big problem if again YOU ARE GOOD with makeup.

It is an extremely clever method that works amazing and eliminates most problems you can think of. You will LOVE it if you are GOOD WITH MAKE UP. I have to stress that.

What I meant by sliding is that the piece will stay in your chest.The artificial chest. It doesn't move if you fit the stringst that keep it up right.

It's hard to explain. All you have to worry about is being good with make up.

That is it.

Have a great day.
ChrixF
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of ChrixF
Wow, this is a pretty cool effect, but this isn't my cup of tea. My curiosity is killing me, but I'm not gonna buy something I'm not going to use.

Pretty cool trick though.
Chrix
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Card in chest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL