The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Cups and Balls Reprints (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

davidmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Lubbock, TX, USA
337 Posts

Profile of davidmagic
I have the Bosch canvas reprint from Norm Nielssen of the cups and love. Ever since I watched the Ammar
C & B tapes with Bob Read, I have wanted to have some reprints of other C & B paintings. Does anyone know of a source where such can be found? I have thought about flying over the Atlantic and breaking into Bob's house. (If anyone takes that seriously, they really need to lighten up). I know that someday Bob Read will publish a book. Someday. Any help in sources would be greatly appreciated.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24218 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
One that you can get fairly inexpensively is the cups and balls lithograph done by Tom Crecelius. Go to the cups and balls museum and look at the art. You will find a link on that page.

There are also some good copies in Milbourne Christopher's Panorama of Magic. This book is inexpensive enough that you could purchase a copy and dissect it for the prints.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Cups and Balls Reprints (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL