The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Larger Rabbit pan? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

booker
View Profile
New user
earth
30 Posts

Profile of booker
I own a Bazzar de magia rabbit pan but my Netherlands Dwarf is too fat to fit in it anymore. She does not like the taste of Slim-Fast so I have to find a larger pan but have not been able to find one searching online. My pan is the double load version.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
There is a large one called "Super Pan" that I use with my Netherland Dwarf Bunny and it has some room to spare. I got mine at Hank Lee's a few years back.

Hope this helps.

Regan
Mister Mystery
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1602 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
My rabbit pan is really large. I have been using it for many years and still going.
You can get this from Herb Morrissey magic in Toronto Canada. Very well made and will last a life time.
Richard Lyn
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I still can't get over that Avatar Richard. It is so awesome! You make the bunny look magical instead of just an animal trick.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1602 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Thanks for the comment Candini.
I haven't been in the section for some time, so I didn't see your comment.
My son is a graphic Artist and he does all my cards That picture will be on my new business card.
I will send you a cop when it is released.
Now, when your bunny is well tame, he'll do all these tricks.
Richard Lyn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Larger Rabbit pan? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.46 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL