The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Michael Lee (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Red Von
View Profile
Loyal user
Branson, MO
251 Posts

Profile of Red Von
Does anyone know if he has a website ?

Red Von
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I doubt if Mr Lee has a site I never seen it why not PM him and ask him.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
It seems that a post I made last night has totally vanished. So I will ask the same questions again and will continue to do so until I recieve the answers.

I wanted to know what book/books that Mike Lee was talking about when he said that the info found in Santini's book 'Everything you ever wanted to know about performing with escapes... but nobody wanted to tell you' could be found in the public domaine and could be found there for many years. I then said that I had bought this book, for the full $75 and have earned the price of the book back at least 100 times since purchasing it. And therefore would recommend others to buy it so they too can do the same.

I also asked that even though he has performed for people like Bill Clinton what had he given the EA community to be able to include himself in a group of such performers as Bigelow and Baker? (I asked this question before and his answer to it was the fact that he had performed for such people as the Clintons is why he deserves to be placed at the same level as Bigelow and Baker) I then asked if he could send me a list of publications that have been writen by him so that I can have a look through them and make up my own mind about him and assess his claims of, basically, being better than Santini because he managed to get out of a set of cuffs that Santini challenged him with.

I then went on to state that if he found this line of questioning offensive to let me know and I would ask the management to delete it. It is not my intention to offend, but if you are to start putting people down and raising yourself above others then you should prove why you deserve this elivated status.

Oh and there was a question that wasn't covered at all and that was about Santini not being a pro EA. I asked if that was what he was saying and if so what then did Steve do?

I would appreciate it if the management didn't delete this post this time, and let Mike answer my questions.

Roslyn

ps
Steve Santini
I know I have used your name in this post many times, and I feel I should thank you for allowing me to do so and if at any point you feel I have been slanderous towards you then to please let me know. This goes for any other EA mentioned in this post.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I heard/read something about the challenge here if you search you might find it. I'm not going to say any more about it here.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Mike,

I have another question. Can you actually prove that you performed for the Clintons??? You could send me a picture via email if you like
Roslyn

ps

I will not go away. I will continue to be the thorn in your shoe until the truth has been unearthed. If you can not stand up to this line of questioning here in the public forum you have my email address to answer me
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Someone has GUTS Here. Don,
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
So did Monika.........

Ouch!
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
There is a old saying that George Carlin will say but I won't post it here. Don,
Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

Profile of Stuart Burrell
Good questions Roslyn.

Its only been an hour and neither your good self or Mr Lee seems to be on line right now, but for those of you who are reading this and think a few hours is a long wait, check out the James Randi Education Foundation site at http://www.randi.org/

He's been waiting over 1120 days for a medium (as in spirit person not dress size) to agree to the test criteria.

This could take some time.*

* Please note that the above statement only applies to the Randi test and not in any way to the time it takes for Roslyn's questions to be answered, also it is not the authors intention to infer or imply that anyone on this forum is a fraud.
WEASEL DANDAW
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of WEASEL DANDAW
Way to go Roslyn.

I admire your polite questioning.....unlike mine.

By the way Mr Lee now thinks I am Steve Santini. Obviously he has done his research and looked at my website. Hey Steve, if you are reading this we could be twins. lol
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
WoW, I knew the name Weasel Dandow (the Billy Idol of escapes) before I knew Steve Santini!

Really Weasel/ Steve you need to stop ordering your own products from me Smile

We should let EM know you also have a double subscription Smile

Like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog would say I keed, I keed
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

I am sorry but Weasel and Steve being one and the same is the biggest load of rubbish this side of a waste bin.

But hang on, if Weasel is Steve Santini then would that not mean that Steve now holds a verified Guinness World Record and performed in front of a live television audience of over 3 million people?

That should not matter either way should it?

The plot thickens......
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
An anagram for dandaw santini xtreem is A MANDATE NERDS TWIN IX. Whom is the 4th nerd? The plot thickens more Smile
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
pollark
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of pollark
Don, stop telling lies about how Mr Lee is stealing ideas, just because you are upset that he didn't send you a thank you for the DVD you sent, do spread rumours that he has stolen anything.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Pollark,

You may see this as Don spreading lies. But please look at the bigger picture. No-one on here has actually got any real info on the guy. The only thing we know about him is what he himself has said. Now when someone (ie me) confronts him and asks him to prove these claims he backs away. Now the Don/Lee DVD thing. Don sent Lee a DVD on a promise (an agreement between two gentlemen) that Lee would help him. Now Don has not recieved word from Lee. Has he stolen the idea? Some would say yes and Don believes so. Or has Don's idea been viewed by Lee and been way over his head that he can't actually offer any advice on it? This too is a possibility. Either way it is about time Lee came out from where he is hiding and prove his status to us all.

Finally, I would appreciate it if you didn't accuse anyone of anything unless you too can back up your claims. can you prove Lee didn't steal the idea? If so I would love to hear from you as this will help me to the end of my quest.

Thanks in advance for your input,

Roslyn
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

Anything yet Ros?
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Pollark I still Have a E-mail Plus How Did you Hear of This. if Mr Lee think that I am Lying ( which I am not ) why don't he charge me with Slander. Don, Gee Pollarks Second Post and he has inside Info Where is Pollark From ?
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I can say that it has come to the 3rd day and I still have nothing from ML.

Ros
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Maybe he is Busy. who knows Maybe We'll get Lucky and someone will make a DVD on Escapes and have it in diffrent Chapters. Don,
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Well, while we're waiting for a response maybe we should explore this whole Santini/Dandaw thing. You know as far as I know, the two have never been photographed together. I know what you're thinking...that they look nothing alike, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Steve is also a master of of disguise. Alright Steve, or Weasel or whatever you want to be called...watch your step, I have my eye on you. Tony Parisi, NYPD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Michael Lee (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL