The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Sara Bigelow "Mistress of Mystery" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Red Von
View Profile
Loyal user
Branson, MO
251 Posts

Profile of Red Von
Anyone ever seen this show?

Red Von
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
No I havent why are you Asking. Don,
GreatWizardoftheEast
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
124 Posts

Profile of GreatWizardoftheEast
http://members.aol.com/devachan2000/index.html

The above is alink I found for Bigelow and at the bottom there is a small blurb on Sara Bigelow. But I don't know if this is actually Mr.Bigelow's site or a fan tribute site. There is also a small piece on "Lisa Moore-Lady of the Locks". Maybe Xtreem can fill in some details on Sara Bigelow and what kind of stuff she does and if he knows anything about Lisa Moore.
Harold White
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Hell Harry,

The site is an offical site run by Norm's friend. Sara and her husband have taken over the Bigelow act, they have custom made a lot of his older escapes to fit her needs. Though she does not do the Doors she has a varient called Death Touch.

Lisa has not been heard from for almost two years, I have heard rumors that she is happily married and does not perform any more, I just checked her website and it is gone, Lisa is, without a doubt, Norm's biggest fan and one of the few who has done Doors of Death. (I'm not sure but it may have been a knifeless run).

It was incorrectly stated at another site that Lisa is Norm's daughter, she is not.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Sara Bigelow "Mistress of Mystery" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL