The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Funny and short camp fire story needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I'm working out a stage act. This act is actually a pretty emotional one because it's dedicated to my brother that passed away when I was a kid. In part of this act I kind of go back in time to a memory I had of my brother. So I turn into a kid version of me as I act out that momery.

My brother was actually my cub scout leader for a while when I was a kid. At one of our outings my brother and I played a joke on the other kids in the troup by rigging a string to a bush at our site. At the end of the scary story he told I secretly pulled the string. The kids saw "something moving in the bushes" and they screamed and ran to there tents. Smile

Anyway, this is the memory I decided to use in my act. I'm actually going to have an entire scout troup on stage playing the part.

I need to find a story that the one playing my brother can tell during the act. It can't be to long of course. I need to either find a short story. Or maybe the tail end of a story that "moving bushes" would work with at the end to get the idea of what's happening to the audience.

Anyone know any or have any ideas?

I appreciate any suggestions.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Well, the Hook is always good - it's a variation and been published all over. The murderer with a hook for a hand, the claw marks on the back of the car... he's rumored to still be out here somewhere...
You get the idea...

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
One place you can find the hook story is in Stephen King's "Danse Macabre".
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
On the back of a car? Here we say he ripped open the top of the car with his arm that had the hook on.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Funny and short camp fire story needed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL